Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Got a new car.

I_wesley125

This car is clearly better than a Veyron.

I had to put a new battery in and it does have a broken light, but that is what you get with a $300 car.

It also has some minor clutch issues, but it does drive.

post-970-0-52900200-1344421984_thumb.jpg

So does anyone else here own a clunker?

• Brohoof 1

And those are the only problems from a $300 car? I'm impressed.

I'm seriously hoping that I can drive a bit more towards my license soon, because I want to drive the Honda Odessey again.

It's gold, has a dent in the back, is slowly falling apart on the inside, is a 2001 model, and apparently is worth about $10,000.

And those are the only problems from a $300 car? I'm impressed.

I'm seriously hoping that I can drive a bit more towards my license soon, because I want to drive the Honda Odessey again.

It's gold, has a dent in the back, is slowly falling apart on the inside, is a 2001 model, and apparently is worth about $10,000.

The amazing thing is this car came with a really nice radio that probably costs a couple hundred.
  • Brohoof 1

Start saving money for the repairs that will come. Believe me, this will cost you a LOT more than $300.

and always carry a phone for when it dies on you.

My advice, sell it for $500 and use that on a down payment for a car you can depend on.

Edited by Silverhoof
  • Brohoof 1

Start saving money for the repairs that will come. Believe me, this will cost you a LOT more than $300.

and always carry a phone for when it dies on you.

My advice, sell it for $500 and use that on a down payment for a car you can depend on.

I am well aware of that, I always have a cell phone on me anyways and I can handle basic repairs myself, if the engine or transmissions goes I will probably just take the audio system out and dump it.