open The Northern Front

Power Ten

Quick Steed trotted over and took a clipboard and looked at the selection, "ill take that one" he said checking the G-36c it looked like a good weapon, and he had read about it in a magizene once, he wasnt an expert but he knew a few things about weapons he then checked the G-17

Edited by SkullBuster
  • Brohoof 1

Hypno grabbed the clip board, and checked on the JNG-90, and the G17. Then he proceeded to place the clip board down, signaling he was finished. He waited for the others, mentally whistling a tune as he did so.

*Schwartz smiled and checked the M1014 Shotgun, as well as the UMP-45 Submachine gun.*

"These will do fine."

*She said quietly to herself. Target practice was one of her favorite parts of being a soldier.*

(Gonna have to do research on these weapons so I don't embarrass myself with my ineptitude in knowledge about guns. xD)

Edited by GildaShy

Usaf walked up and selected the M240 machine gun, and the MP5 as his side arm.

"These will work great for fly-by straffs of the boots on the ground. Death from above."

Usaf chuckled lightly under his breath remembering some of his air engagements with the NFSF group

Usaf goes off and dose some target shooting on the range and a little fly-by practice on some targets.

Edited by irobern2857

once Quick Steed got his weapons he walked over to the range and tried them out, for someone who never shot a gun before he did pretty well, he was no expert marksmen, but he could work on it next time he went to the range, for now he was just getting the feel for the weapons

K-Bar made sure all the recruits had their weapons before walking back to the mess hall to get the other recruits. "The alphas have gotten their guns. Time for you lot to go make your choices." She led them back and handed them clipboards with their options.

Assault Rifles - M16A4

Carbines - SCAR-L

Sniper Rifles - JNG-90

Shotguns - 870MCS

Machine Guns - M249

Sidearms (only snipers, shotgunners and machine gunners can use SMG's) -Pistols M9. SMG's MP5.

Clocks and Storm grabbed the clipboards.

Clocks looked nonchalant as he checked the M9 and the 870-MCS.

While Storm looked interested in his choice as he picked the SCAR-L

(These are BF3 weapons i think xD)

Jacob felt much better after having a chance to catch his breath. Jacob looked at the clipboard and picked out the M16A4 assault rifle. He handed the clipboard to K-Bar eager to see what his fellow recruits could do.

K-Bar stepped up in front of the assembled ponies. "you will all receive an instructional manual for the assembly of the gun as well as basic cleaning parts. You all have 24 hours to show me how to take apart, clean, reassemble, load and fire the weapon accurately in that order. Understood?"

"That is understood Ma'am." Usaf replied to the commander.

even if he was new to these weapons this should not be that hard. it should be a lot like learning to field strip the other guns that he had used. besides with a manual it was just a matter of repetition to get the process down.

"Yes Ma'am" replied Jacob. He was confident that he would easily be able to learn everything that K-Bar wanted to see in 24 hours. Jacob had a good memory. He began to read the manual at an increadible speed.

Clocks, Storm, and Hypno all nodded.

Clocks knew he could get the pistol easily, but the shotgun was a different story.

Storm was confident with his rifle.

And Hypno was down right smug about his skills and knowledge of the two weapons he received.

*Schwartz looked over her new shotgun with a smile. She held it close to her furry ear and tapped the barrel and nodded. She then sat down at a repair table and began to disassemble the weapon, carefully examining each piece before placing it in an arrangement that shaped the weapon.*

Quick Steed took the manual and looked it over, he knew that it was importaint that he read and understand this manual so he could pass, he didnt want to make a fool of himself, and look stupid... .

After reading the manuel Jacob tried to take the gun appart and clean it, he reassembled the gun and loaded it. He did it all perfectly on his first try. When he took it to the firing range his aim was a little off but he still got kill shots.

With the help of the manual and the constant repetition Usaf was able to memorize how to strip and clean both the mp5. then with some effort Usaf was able to also memorize how to strip and clean the M240.

Clocks was able to take apart his M9 easily, but the shotgun gave him some trouble. After he put them back together, then repeated it, but this time cleaning them.

Storm was able to take apart the SCAR normally.

Hypno field stripped his Rifle, Cleaned it, then put it back together perfectly, then did the same with the G17.

"good. Very good. You all managed to do it in half a day. I can honestly say I'm impressed." K-Bar nodded her head.

"we're going to speed things up a little bit. You all have exactly 1 hour to pack all necessary survival supplies. We will do a survival excercise in the jungles west of here. Your hour starts now"

(Sorry, guys. This site was acting all screwy. It's finally back up for me. Anyone else been having problems?)

• Brohoof 1

(no, but i've been at school so i haven't really tried getting on)

"Yes Ma'am." Usaf says. he stands up salutes grabs his rifles and jogs to his barracks and starts to pack his three day bag with with food, a small medic kit, a flare gun, knife, a red lens flashlight, a signal mirror, radio, binoculars, and ammo from the armory.

Edited by irobern2857

Quick Steed headed to the armory and started packing food, a small knife and other various survival things(such as binoculars, a compass, a glowstick, flashlight ect) he thought to himself im no expert, but i know a few things thanks to outdoorsman magizene

Jacob began to pack equipment, he packed a hunting knife, a compass, a first aid kit , a tent and a blanket, and matches, map and water purifing tablets,ect. He was prepared to go on the survival trip,and was ready for almost anything.

Edited by giordano

*Once Schwartz had finished her care for her weapon and heard K-Bar's next instructions, she removed the loaded ammo from her new shotgun and went to go pack her survival gear. She got back to her bunkhouse and slipped into her lightweight outdoor survival suit. It contained a multitude of pouches to store just the right amount of suplies to survive for lengthy deployments into the field. It was also strong enough to stop the edge of a knife. It was designed for survival in any kind of terrain. Schwartz began packing the pouches with all of the supplies that would be nessasary for this survival excersise. She slipped her survival/combat knife into a sheath on her left back leg, and her sword between her wings in its thick leather sheath. She hooked the unloaded shotgun onto a belt on her flank and stored 36 rounds in spare ammunition in a pouch. Schwartz then strapped a strong metal plate onto her chest. The crest of what was once her royal lunar guard armor. A gift from her mother, as was the sword.*

"Ready and willing."

*Schwartz said with a smile as she exited the bunkhouse and headed for the rally point.*

• Brohoof 1

Jacob walked up to K-Bar and asked " Are we bringing are guns for this trip or are we leaving them in the armory? " Jacob was wondering because in an actual survival situation they might not be armed.

"I want all of you to bring your weapons with you."

As all the ponies gathered around once again, K-Bar lit a red flare and tossed it a few meters away. Above, the dull thumping of helicopter blades tearing through the air resounded around the field. A black twin-rotor helicopter lowered itself not too gently onto the ground.

K-Bar grumbled under her breath, "not him. Please don't be him."

To her dismay. A white zebra-pegasus with gold stripes and a blue mane stood with a stupid grin on his face at the top of the boarding ramp. "greetings all! I am Major Power Ten, but you all will call me Major Marvelous." he snickered.

K-Bar facehoofed. "Just everypony get on the chopper". She'd long ago learned to just ignore Ten's shenanigans. He was serious when they needed him to be, and that was enough.

(FUCK I AM SO FUCKING SORRY. My parents woke me up at 4am last week and were all like, "hey, crazy idea, let's go camping for 5 days!" so we did. Shitty weather and shitty campground makes Ten want to punch a baby. But I made it! I managed to not punch a baby in anger this whole week! Somepony give me a cookie.

Anyways... That's why I haven't been on in ages.)

• Brohoof 1

The three had packed up and were ready to go. Clocks lazily walked to the to the chopper with Storm and Hypno and they got in. "I guess we got two smart asses as our superiors. Major Marvelous, and Ms. Batty, Captain of the over-reaction brigade." Clocks thought.

• Brohoof 1