Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi everypony!

Spatsi

So, I'm 17 years old male and live in Poland. I've been a MLP fan for about a month. Besides ponies I'm interested in football, rock/metal music, speedcubing (solving a Rubik's Cube as quickly as possible) and science (especially maths, I'm kinda egghead - just like Twilight ^_^). I hope I'll sped a lot of good time on this forum :)

Ps. Sorry for my english - I know it's far from ideal, but it's not my native language.

Edited by Spatsi

Hey and welcome to the forums new pony! So you're quite new to the herd.. :)

I hope you will enjoy your stay here!

Rubik's Cube

WHAT

That's a bit scary, I just solved my first Rubik's Cube ever some days ago! :o

That's a bit scary, I just solved my first Rubik's Cube ever some days ago! :o

People usually react like this when they hear about my hobby :lol: . In fact it's not as hard as it seems to be. You don't need to be a genius to solve a cube in less than 30 seconds. All you need is hard work and a lot of training.

@@Spatsi, Well I know. My father can solve the cube in like one and a half minute or something. What I ment was it's a bit scary that just when I solved my first cube, a member joins with the interest of solving them.

My friend can finish a Rubix Cube in like 10 seconds. He says there's a specific pattern of twists and turns that's full-proof, though.

Welcome to the board and enjoy yourself :3