Vinyl Scratch Play's Octavia's Cello!

SilverNote

This... sounds... beautiful!

Posted Image

I'm not crying, shut up! There's something stuck in my eye, that's all

I think I may have a new favorite song.

Edited by Zhinzo

(edited)

I hate to break it to you but I'm only a DJ so I basically just take music and make them a little more different, if you know what I mean so you should give 75% to the original artist (Can be found in the youtube video description if your on youtube) and th rest to me, you know, I don't want to make people mad thinking I copy music and I don't. I use an editor to mix and change a little stuff to make it sound epic

Edited by SilverNote
  • Brohoof 1

I hate to break it to you but I'm only a DJ so I basically just take music and make them a little more different, if you know what I mean so you should give 75% to the original artist (Can be found in the youtube video description if your on youtube) and th rest to me, you know, I don't want to make people mad thinking I copy music and I don't. I use an editor to mix and change a little stuff to make it sound epic

But you do a pretty darn good job. o-o

Really, you're talented. You should definately do more of those~ :D

But you do a pretty darn good job. o-o

Really, you're talented. You should definately do more of those~ :D

Well, I'm not as good as OfficialDJPON3 yet... she has a total of over 1,000,000 views, might take awhile to reach that high lol, and I think she uses more professional equipment than me, only because my parents won't probably let me buy something off the internet or somewhere over $200 just for music :lol:

• Brohoof 1

This is just beautiful. I knew I was going to like it around 10 seconds in. The beat is awesome and catchy. Cellostep just sounds awesome for a name as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Someone said they were going to dislike because Octavia apparently didn't have her bowtie on... that'll mean a full re-upload to fix the picture though... nah, I guess I'll leave it this way, people should like this for only the MUSIC not the (censored)ing image :(

Took me 25 minutes to find my old post! :D I just wanted to say thanks to my new subscribers! :D

-OfficialTheDDJBron3 (Youtube)

Anyway, I've got some new music out!