Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching The Battlefield

SmittyWerbenjagermanjense

Like once we get fully get done with the objective then fight our way to the end or get some of it done then fight our way through the rest? if you want (Imthinking we get half done then half we fight some time we will have to blow up one of them and that will make them know we are here) then once we get done with the objective ill have it where we fight our way to the evac zone or anyway how to get out.

that end sounds like a great option that is what i would vote for but it is up to you you are the DM of this role play im just here to enjoy the ride

that end sounds like a great option that is what i would vote for but it is up to you you are the DM of this role play im just here to enjoy the ride

Ok ill have it we sneak until we get done with what we was sent in for then we fight our way to the evac! yall wanna start now or wait for another one to join. also if we start more will see the topic and more will join >_> (But its a team thing if yall are ok with it then we will start wanna wait? then we will wait)

Ill give it one more day then ill start the roleplay so we can get things going so we will already have somthing going so we aint sitting around all day waiting for more to join so 1 day and ill start the roleplay (Or Now) i think we can go on with 3 then have others jump into the battle (I can tell the battle will be a long one) also i might start it today if i do ill edit this post so keep a eye on it ill post link upon the edit of the post.

oc lieutenant sparkle

faction special ops unitedstates

is this good :unsure: and this all i have to say so this sentence is to reach the 100 character thing

oc lieutenant sparkle

faction special ops unitedstates

is this good :unsure: and this all i have to say so this sentence is to reach the 100 character thing

You have a lil more then that here... this will help!

Country Playable faction(s) Posted ImageAustraliaSASRPosted Image CanadaJTF2Posted Image GermanyKSKPosted Image NorwayFSK/HJKPosted Image PolandGROMPosted Image RussiaGruppa AlfaPosted Image South KoreaUDT/SEALsPosted Image Sweden SOG (SSG/SIG) Posted ImageUnited KingdomSASPosted Image United StatesSEALs, SFOD-D, and OGA (CIA SAD/SOG) here you have ALOT more to choose from (Dont worry all of us will work together so no need to worry about other ponies who have diff factions)

(edited)

We got to our 4 pony mark so lets get this roleplaying train a rolling. Link to Rp http://mlpforums.com...ld/#entry719865 (We will sneak the whole way then get found out in a random time so be ready for a twist!)

Edited by That One Guy