Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My First Drawing from Scratch

Zero000

Took me 3-4 hours to draw this in paint.NET. Just took the model outlines and drew everything else..PIXEL BY PIXEL. :blink:

Let me know what you like and what could be better. :)

Posted Image

Based off this picture:

Posted Image

Am I Deviant Art worthy?

Edited by Zero
  • Brohoof 1

It's not really that bad. It's actually quite impressive! The outlines have their issues, and the guy on the right's head is a bit too small... but your outlines actually go well with the colouring. It's nicely shaded and I enjoy your style. Very smooth and clean.

Definitely DA worthy, in my opinion.

Funky good or funky bad?

It's also not exactly free..

It is actually, well, if you're in hacking and piracy that is. :P

And Paint.NET is a great alternative for photoshop. BY the way, your pick made me lol.

(edited)

I say it's a nice piece of art for a paint project. I would recommend that you get another art program though, like Paint Tool Sai or Photoshop. I personally use Sai.

It is actually, well, if you're in hacking and piracy that is. :P

And Paint.NET is a great alternative for photoshop. BY the way, your pick made me lol.

It's not really that bad. It's actually quite impressive! The outlines have their issues, and the guy on the right's head is a bit too small... but your outlines actually go well with the colouring. It's nicely shaded and I enjoy your style. Very smooth and clean.

Definitely DA worthy, in my opinion.

Yeah, I think Paint.NET is a pretty good program (it's in my budget), I just need to put a little more edge detail is all probably. Thank you everyone. I'll probably start looking into Deviant.

Edited by Zero