Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello everypony - I'm new!

Lolly

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I can't actually remember.......

Hi! :) I'm new (obviously)! I started watching 'MLP' about April. My favourite Pony is Fluttershy - she's so cute!

I do makeup videos on Youtube, I hope that one day I can do one inspired by Fluttershy - oh, and nail art too!

I did a MLP nail art set earlier this week, but I hope to do a Flutteryshy one, and maybe a set for each main pony, actually!

Here are my MLP nails:

They're very long and extreme but that's because I'm into extreme fashion - I know most of you won't like them but everyone likes different things! Each to their own! :)

Anyway, feel free to add me - I'll probably be quite active on this website! <3

• Brohoof 1

Holy banana muffin... That's a long nail D:

It does looks good though. Anyway, welcome to MLPForums, Lolly! :P

Posted Image

Global Rules

The Moderating Team

We have a very lively section for roleplaying! But you need at least five posts outside Welcome Plaza and Cloudsdale Colosseum to participate.

You might want to see this MLP Forums Posting Guide and Minimum post lengths (only 100 characters, no worries!)

And please abide by these rules, they were made to keep this place in check :P

If you have any question on how that silly badge under your avatar works, click here!

Any other question about how the site works? Feel free to PM a moderator or make a thread in Feedback & Suggestions!

Or you can quote me here in this thread, that will works too

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1