Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

OC ~ Sprinkles ~

Regality

Posted Image

This is Sprinkles. She's a filly alicorn who lives in Canterlot. She was rescued from the streets of Manehattan by princess Celestia, who at the time was on a royal visit concerning a spreading parasprite infestation know as the "Big Bug". Why, might you ask, was a foal, and an alicorn at that, abandoned on the streets? Even to this day, nobody knows. After taking Sprinkles under her "wing" so to speak, she left her to the care of painter in Canterlot. Her first word was sprinkles when her caretaker gave her an ice cream treat, but forgot the sprinkles. Therefore, she was named Sprinkles.

Sprinkles began growing into a kind young filly. She had very polite manners and was as sharp as a tack; albeit a bit on the quiet side. Her favorite pastime was, and still is, admiring and eating ice cream, She had no particular favorite flavor, instead, she would try a new kind every time she went to the local ice cream parlor. Oh, and she always ordered with sprinkles on top!

At this time though, she was still a blank flank. So one day while she was sitting inside her classroom, while her friends and classmates were outside playing, she began to wonder about what her talent could possibly be. That's when it struck her:

Hmm I've always loved ice cream. Every flavor is sooo delicious. But you know what I'd enjoy most of all...making and sharing it with others!

So after school that day, she set out to learning as much as she could about making ice cream. She poured over books in the Canterlot library for days and days. Then she went to the ice cream parlor, and asked for materials for making ice cream. The owner agreed to sharing his materials, so long as she helped clean up now and then.

In the following weeks, her life wasn't an easy stroll like most fillies, but consisted of juggling school work, chores both at home and the parlor, and formulating the perfect ice cream. Then the day finally arrived when she was satisfied with her latest attempt at ice cream creation; she had several of her friends confirm her assumptions.

Her caregiver graciously offered to enlist herself in helping to build a stand where she'd dish out her frozen treat. After all was setup, and the final sign, reading "Sprinkles' Ice Cream" , which was quite attractive in and of itself, advertising her ice cream was placed; Sprinkles was open for business. Unfortunately, her business was slow, and after a long day of patient waiting, not a single customer showed up. The night began to roll in; and when all hope seemed lost, someone walked up to the stand.

It was the ice cream parlor owner. "Good evening. I see you got your own shop up and running finally.", he said with a chuckle. "Yes, but I don't think I'm cut out for making ice cream. I haven't had a single customer all day.", she replied. "Oh well that's a darn shame. Hey, I'll be your first customer. What flavors you got?", he said as he tossed her a coin. She stared at the coin for a second, then handed it back to him. "It's free, and I only have one flavor. It's called Sprinkleberry, but you shouldn't even bother; it's not that good anyways. "Come now, I insist!", he said.

Sprinkles prepared him a cone, plopping down two scoops of ice cream on a cone, and topping it off with her signature sprinkles. She then handed it to him. He admired it for a moment, then took a large bite. As he took in the flavor with his first bite, a wide small began to creep across his face. He then took a second bit, then another, and another, and within several bites he was finishing off the cone.

"Delicious! Absolutely, positively, delicious! Where did you learn to make such a delicacy?", he inquired. "Well I...", she began. "Never mind that. I have to get going, but you can believe me you'll see some customers tomorrow. You have quite some talent, and you can out on me as a regular." He said as he walked off. And with that, her cuite mark appeared.

As the parlor owner promised, she had many customers the next day. Each completing her on her creation, and she felt such joy to be making all the ponies happy. To this day, she runs her small stand, and the ice cream is still free, but tips are appreciated as she hopes to one day have enough saved up to open her own parlor when she's grown up.

TO BE CONTINUED
_________________________________________________________________________________

TLDR: Sprinkles is a filly alicorn who loves ice cream and gets her cutie mark by starting a stand where she makes ice cream for others.

Please excuse my lousy image; I would have more artwork of her, but my artistic ability doesn't really go beyond the Pony Creator and simple Photoshopping.

~~

Posted Image

Edited by Regality
  • Brohoof 1

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=je4Qac4L0qg

Your character is cute.

Transparent mane?

Anyways, this is awesome, I like her cutie mark.

Now I want some ice cream.

I have some anyways. B)

Thank you! And yes ice cream is delicious, that's why I made an ice cream-obsessed OC. :lol:

What's up with that Rarity laugh video though..?

~~

Thank you! And yes ice cream is delicious, that's why I made an ice cream-obsessed OC. :lol:

What's up with that Rarity laugh video though..?

~~

It was my reaction XD.

I am in love with this character, she's just so colorful.

Celestia fillers again, they need to go.....TO THA MOOON!