Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I'll Fly Higher (Scootaloo's Dream)

FunkiiPanda

Hey guys I admit now I did not create this song, it was used in a speed draw which ill also link below and I really enjoyed the song so I though I might as well post it on here for you guys to listen too aswell ^^

SpeedArt:

Song:

• Brohoof 1

mother of Luna.... that was an amazing thing i just watched Transpire there... that was an amazing thing im now jealous of your abbility if you did that or who ever did... now i really wanna learn how to do things like that... that was amazing.

I wish that was me who did that image x) but unfortunately it wasn't it was mainly for the song and i just followed the link to the song itself ^^ but it is a fantastic piece of work

I wish that was me who did that image x) but unfortunately it wasn't it was mainly for the song and i just followed the link to the song itself ^^ but it is a fantastic piece of work

well still that is amazing i loved that song also hahaha i love his work that he does lol this loyalty and i am no hero are some of my favorite of his works lol this makes me wanna get this and just practice a bunch and hopefully become that good one day

well still that is amazing i loved that song also hahaha i love his work that he does lol this loyalty and i am no hero are some of my favorite of his works lol this makes me wanna get this and just practice a bunch and hopefully become that good one day

Depending on the software you use it can actually be easy to create work like this but it takes time to get it perfect

hopefully lol i just gotta find some imma try what they had at first look up some others and see what else they have available and which would be the easiest and such

Yeah you gotta start somewhere (: well I hope you start doing it and I look forward to some of your work ^^

ubbb hobble tung gob, hab aby bobbly seeb ma jaw, ib febb ob bleh fbloor, !!! my god, that was amazing, so amazing my jaw fell to the floor, and i was unable to type coherently

Yeah it is awesome huh? x)

• 2 weeks later...

Never before has a song moved me so much. I swear I was on the verge of tears listening to this in the bus today lol. Such a good song. I'm thinking about including this in my college essay. Just another reason to love this community. :D

• Brohoof 1