Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Friendship is Magic on accordion

EffGEN

I made a video of playing opening theme - Friendship is Magic on accordion. It's short and some notes are out of rhythm, anyway enjoy watching, everypony.

Edited by EffGEN
  • Brohoof 5

That is so awesome. It's true that a few parts seemed a little off, but I doubt many people could do it better. :P It's a bit fast paced for an accordion, I'd say.

Wow, i've never really seen anyone play the accordian before!

Very nice job, it look's like it is really complicated to play :P Just to play the tune and then press those weird black thing's while moving it back and forth :o how much do you have to think of ! ><

can you play any other instruments?

On ocarina a little. For this song my ocarina lacks one note, I guess. I'll try later. I love accordion more, it gives a bunch of sounds at a time, so I can mix whole song in one instrument. Edited by EffGEN

... this is awesome! I've never seen anyone play the theme on that particular instrument... I love how you made it a little faster, because it wouldn't have sounded the same if you would've made it slower. It really sounded really awesome!

Wow way to go!!!

I really want to do the same thing on my Shamisen, but I will need more time, I am still a beginner but I think i'm catchin up at a good pace. I would do it on the Viola since I have more experience with it (about 8 years), but my Viola in the US. :(

It's so cool to see someone else do a MLP cover on a more "rare" instrument. :P