Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Romance or Heartbreak

dragon4111

I have this idea for a romance role play so please tell me what you think

The setting for this Rp is ponyville. The plot is that it's after Discord's rampage. It's where people are starting to recover after his attack and need help bringing things back together. Then there's the Pony express that is in a friendly rivalry with a new mail company the O'mally Delivery Services. Oh and in this one my character is scootaloo's uncle. I'm going by the orphan part. and of course there is Ditzy Doo aka Derpy Hooves

Okay people place your Oc into your posts so that I can see them. Oh and please do try to be literate.

http://mlpforums.com...co-omally-r1651

or you can do character's from the show itself as listed here:

Celestia-Red

Luna- Princess Nightingale

Twilight sparkle-

Applejack-

Rarity-SweetenedDarkness

Scootaloo-

Fluttershy-

Rainbowdash-

Ditzy Doo-

Applebloom-

Sweetiebell-

Pinkiepie-

Spike-

http://mlpforums.com...eak/page__st__0 rp link

Also if anyone else would like to kick around ideas with me that'll be great.

Edited by dragon4111

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

um, can i just rp as me or do i have to chose from the list as provided because i am not to sure if i have everyone's personality.

You can Rp as your oc or the character's from the show I just listed. all you need to do is post your oc character on here.

I'll make a new OC tomorrow and join with her.

..Maybe not tomorrow, I have school.

At some point this week. xD

EDIT:

....I'm just gonna do something 3000x easier and claim the Luna position.

So I shall be Luna, if that's alright with you. xD

Edited by Princess Nightingale

I'll make a new OC tomorrow and join with her.

..Maybe not tomorrow, I have school.

At some point this week. xD

EDIT:

....I'm just gonna do something 3000x easier and claim the Luna position.

So I shall be Luna, if that's alright with you. xD

good on ahead makes it easier for me all so because my character is at the palace delivering something for both sisters.

I will be playing the positions of three of my Oc's

1&2 are my Alicorn twins. They are in the class of midnight ponies, and they help create new stars. these two will come and go in the RP when needed.

3 will be my main character.

Despite what i put in the "Other" section of her character sheet, i am going to allow one person to rp with her for free, but ONLY in this rp thread. Edited by Silver Starlite

Ok that'll work there also needs to be abit of romance too it's mostly been drama and my character running into walls for other people to laugh.

actually how do you change the thing planning to searching that's what i'm trying to find out here.

well no kidding,Angels Personality with have to take a patient Stallion and maybe a sadistic one too LOL *Shot and killed* Anyways Rarity is easy to play for me,i'll try and get romance started

thank you o do you know how to change the planning tag to a tag called searching?

I'm just asking here that's all.

There we go sorry for that i've been trying to get that thing change for awhile now but i didn't know how to.

there we go now then are you going to reply my friend? or do i have to wait fr you to reply because right now i have something funny planned for my character.

Hmmmmmm...

HMMMMMMMMMM!!!

Time for roleplaying!

I might be using my ponysona:

http://mlpforums.com...c-strings-r1553

My OC brings his cello everywhere, I hope you don't mind, or if it is a bad aspect, tell me.

nope not a problem

i should probably make a character chart for Shadowfox as well. i mean, he's gotta come back eventually, lol.

it's not a problem because it's your character after all and alright do what you can silver.

Can I join? I'd like to do Celestia and my OC Red found in my sig.

he's basically just a pony version of myself :3

Hey Red sure you can join I like having my friends join my rps when there is nothing going on in the other rps.