Everypony Hates Twilight?

Galaxia

Oh, there's no question that she's respected in Ponyville, but I'm prepared to take it a step further.

feared?

She's done any number of unsafe experiments and ridiculous things, Smarty Pants just to name one..

That makes alot of sense, the difference between respect and fear can be very hard to see sometimes. Twilight is one of, if not the most powerful unicorns in Equestria. Knowing that she's mentally unstable wouldn't be too comforting for anyone living in Ponyville. Also, her friends actually do seem to ignore her: she was right about Nightmare Moon, and in "Lesson Zero" all of her friends said that they learned that they should listen to a friend when they're worried. I guess all that counts for nothing during the Royal Canterlot Wedding though.

I doubt it really.....

Hate is a strong word, they don't despise her, or think of her as an enemy.

Rarity, she probably used to think of AJ and RD as careless brutes, she might have been friends with Fluttershy before, but I think she didn't appreciate AJ and RD. She only talked to them after Twilight's appearance, she has her ups and downs, but she does care for AJ and RD now, probably more than she used to, I think she's grateful for that. Twilight sort of brought them all together.

And I really doubt Pinkie would hate Twilight xD