Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

;3 Why hello, hello, hellooo >;) New friends perhaps? hehehe!

Gamer Luna

Hehehe... I am Zalgy Cake I am part of the heh heh Equinox Ponies I love to... Let's say play practical jokes on other (Unfortunate) Ponies. You see in my 'jokes' the Pony in question tends to get... Dismembered, Slaughtered, Burnt or Mutilated. I have a unique sense of humor because I enjoy watching Ponies suffer and cry in pain.

...It's Fun!...

My parties are always the best! I love to use the occasion to slowly kill my victims, I reckon of you were at the parties you would find it... Horrifically fun > ;) Well all that is me on a... On a good day ;P But if you get me angry let's just say I might go on a small killing spree :3 It always seems to lighten my mood. If you befriend me I will make sure you can join in my fun too, Heck i'll play a prank or two on you ;) It will be bone-crushingly hilarious to watch!

Yours Truly

Z̷͈̠͓͇̻͉̫͚͌͌̋̓̕ả̶͕͓͙ͤͮͣ͢l̶̮͖̻͖̟̺̲̠̏̏ͮͭ̅̓ͦ̚̚͟g̔̌ͪ̐ͯͭ҉̬̞̲͈y͖̮̲͓̼͓ͥ ̰̻̐̈́ͣͥ͌̅̉ͭ͝C̻̗͖̦̫͙̙̓͗͆̋̀̔̊̈́͡͡ͅâͫ́̌̔̍̓̆͏̞̣̞͖͖̹̲͙k̶̳̗̘̙̻̘̏ͯͮ͞ȩ͚̼ͪ͟

Edited by Zalgy Cake

(edited)

*Takes three steps back*

Well, welcome to the forums mister equinox pony :3

I'm sure the members here will love to have fun with you :3

Hehe... I shall expect so... Indeed I rather enjoy the presence of... 'Innocent' Ponies ;) I find great joy in... Ruining the innocence, for I am an Equinox Pony...

I͖͉̫̺̮͍̟͙̥͗͐̀͛̚͘͘͡ ̨̼͖̙̪̀͊̈́ͦ̀̈́ͧ͊͡ą̴̉̔͏̱̜̰͍̞͔̫̭m̡̝͈̺͙͚̯͂͗͗ͨͯ͜͠ ̵̛͎̰̘̠̙̹̝ͤ͒̈́̈͛͑ͦͩͨ͡Z̙͙͎͚͔̈́̎̍͞͠a̗̤̭̭̦͓͍̿ͮ́̂ͥ̃̀̚͜lͧ̔̏͏̺̮̭͙ḡ̵̡̮͉̫̩͎̱̪̿́y̿̀̏̂ͮͬ̆ͅ ̢̨̦͔͚̔̋̀ͩ͟C̵̞͒͐ͭ̐́̍̄̚ă̊ͦ̆͠҉̫̞͕̳͖̖͍̼k̢̜̝̙̠̲ͭ̉̕e̥̬͉ͨ̈́̔̔͑̌ͅ ̷̙̪̜̤̻̤̆ͯ̎ͭ̂Ì̖̪͉͕͈̥͋ͪͬ ̳̻͇̗̰͇͚͒̈l̈͑͝҉͈͎̰͟i̓͏͍̯͍̬̰̦̦ͅk̢̹̭̲̜̰̙̀ͣ̇ͯ̑̍ͣ͒̆e̶̦̯͇̰̻͖̜ͫͯ̂̿ͨ͠ ̦͎͚̠̘̐̄̏͌̓ͥ̈ͩt̷͚̼̣͔̳͖͓̔ͤͬ̚o̤̼̬̟̍͑̒ͯ̚͠ ͕̯̜̦̱̺͂ͪ͋̾ͪ̑ͣͣ͘͞i͎͚͖̱̖͌̊ͦ͛̌͒n̡̲̯͚̠͎ͤͥ͂͑̀̂̎̃̚v̨̜͙̠ͮͩ̌o̦̭̤͚ͮ̌̊̏̋̀͊k̶̠̗͖͔̮̩̙͌͗ͫ̀e̦̦͍͆ͧ ͒̎̔̏͌́̂͏̡̘͈̙̥̙̕c̷̤̙̱̖̲̦̹ͭ͌́̕h̄ͣ̌͑ͫͬ̾̌̚͏̪̲̲͉̖̹́a̶̛͖̬̎̽́ͬo̝͔̘̯͇̩ͭ̑̉ͣs̴̞̙̦͇̼ͮ̈͋̓̆͛̓͊ͯ͞ ̴̰̬́̍̌̍̋̔́̇̕a̶̻̻͚̖͔̔̇̇̑́̅͊̒̇ņ̵͙̗̭̃̅͌̌̂́̚ḍ̥̭͓̬͙͙̊̀̄̀̆̚͞ ̮͍͇̰̳̬͂͆ͮ͛f̷̢͖̹̘̦͎̠̭̬ͥͦͦe̢̯͔ͮ͢ą̤̭͍̤͎͙̠̗̎̎̀͟r̛̙̯̋͛ͭ̌ͣ͌͛̽͛ ͍̥̳͔͍̳̯̈ͣͩ͛ͣͨ̔i̢̖͍̩̘̣̝̿̉ͯ̉͂ͧ̌̋̈n̶̢͔͈͍̯̣̠͕ͤ̍͡t̯̻̥̰͎̾͛ͨ͑̋̊ö̶̘̬̺̫́̄̑͊͠ ̧̧̮̺̭̐̒͂̕ͅm̧̌͐̏͊̒̍҉̠̲̞͎͈̳ͅy̦̜͇̬̘͕̞ͤͫ͌ ̗̻̳̰̱̯ͩ̒̎͛̿f̵̧͚̫ͥ͌ͪͬͫ̈̈̕e̢̫͔ͧl̴̯ͧ̽̈͋̿͊͗́l̶̸̢͛͌̊̌ͮ̊̑ͅó̾͆̃̊͊͞҉̡͕̘̠w̬̝̤̫̮̰͕͛͊̈́̓̽̂ͯ͜͡ͅ ̵̡̯͙͈̝͎͋P̧̛̭͚̳̱͆ͩ̾̍̅ͥͅỏ̦̥̩͔̀͟n̞̞͙̬̜͇̙̬̖ͪ̿͂i̸̴͍̰̲͛̐͗̐̉̕e̴̖̤̳̳͕̜̻̽͑s̩͖͛̈̂̽͘.͉͇͔͎ͥ̇ͮ̈́̍ͫͤ̋.͎̖̬̲͚̼͎ͬͦ̔.̹͕̜̔͐̈́̐ͣ͐̚͠͡ ̛̠͔̪ͭ̃̍̊͘͠D͚̯̼̣̲͚̃́͋̏̽̌̉͟i̺̞͎͎̟͇ͧ̃̂̉͋̐̏ͩ́ş͙̪͓͍̠̱̑͛ͩͬ̿ͮ̆͋͋c̷͓̪͓͈͗͒ͪ̽ͅo̍͐̎̽̚҉̺͙͍̤̦͠ŗ̤̝̹̘̙̩̟͚ͬͧ͑͆̂̍͜d̦̭̘̦̱̣͐̃̂̀́?̣̫̿ͨ͋͝ ̵̤̗̯͔̣̃ͣ͗̊ͫḢ͆̿̃̀̄̅ͪ͏̮͚A̖̠̘̻̪͋͌̕͡!̴̸̴͕̹̉̂ͦͅ ̴̛̦͓̄͊ͅW̶̞͇ͪ͑͗͐͊ͯ͑̉̀ͅh̨͖͋̐̈́̒̾͌̀a̖̹̝̞̍͂̀͐͂̏ͩt̵̴̗̞͔̮ͩ͂͛̈́̇̄ ̰̲̩̟͈̹̽a̫̱͍̤̤̲ͪ̍ͯ̚ ̧̧̪̘͉̼̣̑ͯͦͯj̣̜͍̻̘̝̙̍͝ò͍̺̝͈̘̗͎͕ͮͪ̂ͧͨͨķ̝͔̘͈͉̰̠̿͛̀ͣͅe̮͖̅̐̎̏̀̈́.̣̲̥̳̊̍̿ͬ̅ͥ̓.̱͕̹̜̥͔̌̈͛̓ͭ́̀ͥ.͔͍͉̝̥͒̋ͪͧ̐ͧ͠ ͙͇̒ͥ͋̔̑ͤ͟

Edited by Zalgy Cake

Someone else besides me using the crazy mirroring effect on their member title? This forum ain't big enough for the two of us, noobie.

Welcome to the board :3 I personally detest the gore and depressive side of this fandom with a passion, but I suppose, statistically, someone has to enjoy it. I'm C.Discord, one of the mods here, as well as the self-proclaimed top Discord fan. I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun. Just remember, try to keep gore images and posts down, as there are younger kids here ;)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Someone else besides me using the crazy mirroring effect on their member title? This forum ain't big enough for the two of us, noobie.

Welcome to the board :3 I personally detest the gore and depressive side of this fandom with a passion, but I suppose, statistically, someone has to enjoy it. I'm C.Discord, one of the mods here, as well as the self-proclaimed top Discord fan. I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun. Just remember, try to keep gore images and posts down, as there are younger kids here ;)

Hhahahah Well you see I do not tend to lets say... keep photographic images of my 'handy-work' it just ruins the great memories I had actually doing it ;)

I͖͉̫̺̮͍̟͙̥͗͐̀͛̚͘͘͡ ̨̼͖̙̪̀͊̈́ͦ̀̈́ͧ͊͡ą̴̉̔͏̱̜̰͍̞͔̫̭m̡̝͈̺͙͚̯͂͗͗ͨͯ͜͠ ̵̛͎̰̘̠̙̹̝ͤ͒̈́̈͛͑ͦͩͨ͡Z̙͙͎͚͔̈́̎̍͞͠a̗̤̭̭̦͓͍̿ͮ́̂ͥ̃̀̚͜lͧ̔̏͏̺̮̭͙ḡ̵̡̮͉̫̩͎̱̪̿́y̿̀̏̂ͮͬ̆ͅ ̢̨̦͔͚̔̋̀ͩ͟C̵̞͒͐ͭ̐́̍̄̚ă̊ͦ̆͠҉̫̞͕̳͖̖͍̼k̢̜̝̙̠̲ͭ̉̕e̥̬͉ͨ̈́̔̔͑̌ͅ ̷̙̪̜̤̻̤̆ͯ̎ͭ̂Ì̖̪͉͕͈̥͋ͪͬ ̳̻͇̗̰͇͚͒̈l̈͑͝҉͈͎̰͟i̓͏͍̯͍̬̰̦̦ͅk̢̹̭̲̜̰̙̀ͣ̇ͯ̑̍ͣ͒̆e̶̦̯͇̰̻͖̜ͫͯ̂̿ͨ͠ ̦͎͚̠̘̐̄̏͌̓ͥ̈ͩt̷͚̼̣͔̳͖͓̔ͤͬ̚o̤̼̬̟̍͑̒ͯ̚͠ ͕̯̜̦̱̺͂ͪ͋̾ͪ̑ͣͣ͘͞i͎͚͖̱̖͌̊ͦ͛̌͒n̡̲̯͚̠͎ͤͥ͂͑̀̂̎̃̚v̨̜͙̠ͮͩ̌o̦̭̤͚ͮ̌̊̏̋̀͊k̶̠̗͖͔̮̩̙͌͗ͫ̀e̦̦͍͆ͧ ͒̎̔̏͌́̂͏̡̘͈̙̥̙̕c̷̤̙̱̖̲̦̹ͭ͌́̕h̄ͣ̌͑ͫͬ̾̌̚͏̪̲̲͉̖̹́a̶̛͖̬̎̽́ͬo̝͔̘̯͇̩ͭ̑̉ͣs̴̞̙̦͇̼ͮ̈͋̓̆͛̓͊ͯ͞ ̴̰̬́̍̌̍̋̔́̇̕a̶̻̻͚̖͔̔̇̇̑́̅͊̒̇ņ̵͙̗̭̃̅͌̌̂́̚ḍ̥̭͓̬͙͙̊̀̄̀̆̚͞ ̮͍͇̰̳̬͂͆ͮ͛f̷̢͖̹̘̦͎̠̭̬ͥͦͦe̢̯͔ͮ͢ą̤̭͍̤͎͙̠̗̎̎̀͟r̛̙̯̋͛ͭ̌ͣ͌͛̽͛ ͍̥̳͔͍̳̯̈ͣͩ͛ͣͨ̔i̢̖͍̩̘̣̝̿̉ͯ̉͂ͧ̌̋̈n̶̢͔͈͍̯̣̠͕ͤ̍͡t̯̻̥̰͎̾͛ͨ͑̋̊ö̶̘̬̺̫́̄̑͊͠ ̧̧̮̺̭̐̒͂̕ͅm̧̌͐̏͊̒̍҉̠̲̞͎͈̳ͅy̦̜͇̬̘͕̞ͤͫ͌ ̗̻̳̰̱̯ͩ̒̎͛̿f̵̧͚̫ͥ͌ͪͬͫ̈̈̕e̢̫͔ͧl̴̯ͧ̽̈͋̿͊͗́l̶̸̢͛͌̊̌ͮ̊̑ͅó̾͆̃̊͊͞҉̡͕̘̠w̬̝̤̫̮̰͕͛͊̈́̓̽̂ͯ͜͡ͅ ̵̡̯͙͈̝͎͋P̧̛̭͚̳̱͆ͩ̾̍̅ͥͅỏ̦̥̩͔̀͟n̞̞͙̬̜͇̙̬̖ͪ̿͂i̸̴͍̰̲͛̐͗̐̉̕e̴̖̤̳̳͕̜̻̽͑s̩͖͛̈̂̽͘.͉͇͔͎ͥ̇ͮ̈́̍ͫͤ̋.͎̖̬̲͚̼͎ͬͦ̔.̹͕̜̔͐̈́̐ͣ͐̚͠͡ ̛̠͔̪ͭ̃̍̊͘͠D͚̯̼̣̲͚̃́͋̏̽̌̉͟i̺̞͎͎̟͇ͧ̃̂̉͋̐̏ͩ́ş͙̪͓͍̠̱̑͛ͩͬ̿ͮ̆͋͋c̷͓̪͓͈͗͒ͪ̽ͅo̍͐̎̽̚҉̺͙͍̤̦͠ŗ̤̝̹̘̙̩̟͚ͬͧ͑͆̂̍͜d̦̭̘̦̱̣͐̃̂̀́?̣̫̿ͨ͋͝ ̵̤̗̯͔̣̃ͣ͗̊ͫḢ͆̿̃̀̄̅ͪ͏̮͚A̖̠̘̻̪͋͌̕͡!̴̸̴͕̹̉̂ͦͅ ̴̛̦͓̄͊ͅW̶̞͇ͪ͑͗͐͊ͯ͑̉̀ͅh̨͖͋̐̈́̒̾͌̀a̖̹̝̞̍͂̀͐͂̏ͩt̵̴̗̞͔̮ͩ͂͛̈́̇̄ ̰̲̩̟͈̹̽a̫̱͍̤̤̲ͪ̍ͯ̚ ̧̧̪̘͉̼̣̑ͯͦͯj̣̜͍̻̘̝̙̍͝ò͍̺̝͈̘̗͎͕ͮͪ̂ͧͨͨķ̝͔̘͈͉̰̠̿͛̀ͣͅe̮͖̅̐̎̏̀̈́.̣̲̥̳̊̍̿ͬ̅ͥ̓.̱͕̹̜̥͔̌̈͛̓ͭ́̀ͥ.͔͍͉̝̥͒̋ͪͧ̐ͧ͠ ͙͇̒ͥ͋̔̑ͤ͟

Edited by Zalgy Cake