Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello Everypony! I'm New!

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Hi! I'm new here, I was invited to join by a couple of my friends! I've been in the MLP fandom for about 12 years, the first episode I watched live was The Return of Harmony Part 2, but I juuuust missed being caught up enough to watch part one live. I've been in and out of fan groups and discord servers for years, but somehow I've never joined the forums, so I'm looking forward to getting to experience a new part of the fandom I haven't seen yet. I'm in my mid-ish 20s, so I have used forums before, but it has been a while, so I'll have to re learn how it all works!

My favorite pony is 100% Trixie, hands down, but my favorite of the mane 6 is Applejack! I know they're exact opposites, but I can't help who's my favorite!

Thank you for having me, let's be friends!

Edited by .....................
  • Brohoof 8
  • Excited 1
  • Party! 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Leaves 1

6 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Hey, @LizardQueen and welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay and make lots and lots of friends!! :hug_day:^_^ 

Thank you! It's nice to meet you!

6 minutes ago, BoopMan said:

Why...hello my dear friend. Welcome to the forums!!!!

I assure you there's nothing but lovely ponies here. We are all so so happy to have you here. -big hug-

Hello friend! -hug-

• Brohoof 4
  • Hugs 3

19 minutes ago, Trot Shuffle said:

Hello, welcome! Hope you enjoy it here :fluttershy:

Inventions? What kind of inventions? :ooh:

All kinds! She has a portal device that can "tunnel" from one place to another up to 50 or so feet away, no need to put two portals down, just set how long you want the tunnel to be and going into the portal will pop you out that far away! She has shampoo that makes you waterproof (she didn't think that through very well), she built her own portal like the one Twilight has to Canterlot High, but it never seems to go where she wants... And lastly, she invented a mental exercise that allows her to cause orange juice to explode into flames with logic and reason. She still hasn't found a good use for this skill though.

• Brohoof 4

Welcome LQ. I hope you enjoy your time here and make some new friends. Cool OC btw. She seems like she has an air of mistery and backstory behind her. This is mine. Earth pony Gusty The Brave, at your service.

• Brohoof 3

Oh wow, I am so happy you decided to join us <3 Welcome to the forums and I hope you enjoy being around, especially since there are many friends to be made here :3 

• Brohoof 3