Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Yes Hello Everypony I'm New Here

Conbon

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I don't know what to write here I'm just got here and trying to meet new people who like MLP or others things in general. It's weird how every time I think I'm done with this fandom by closing the book I always seem to reopen the book and start to relive the moments when I was starting to like this show and enjoy the moments that this show has brought me. So hopefully I will meet new & amazing people in this fandom and seeing what happens next.

• Brohoof 7

14 hours ago, Conbon said:

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I don't know what to write here I'm just got here and trying to meet new people who like MLP or others things in general. It's weird how every time I think I'm done with this fandom by closing the book I always seem to reopen the book and start to relive the moments when I was starting to like this show and enjoy the moments that this show has brought me. So hopefully I will meet new & amazing people in this fandom and seeing what happens next.

19.JPG.5c0e131dda1854e6c2a56493441fff69.JPG

Hello and welcome!

Same here dear friend, I have closed and opened the book so many times too. I hope it stays open forever now.

• Brohoof 2
  • Hugs 1