Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ponies... everywhere, ponies..!

theConundrumm

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: a thing called google..?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: a cult movie podcast i regularly listen to had an episode about season 1 and bronies, so i checked the show out. and instantly fell in love.

funny thing... my love of mlp was not something i broadcast, so imagine my delight when my son, after borrowing my laptop and finding some mlp pictures slunk into the room and professed his love of ponies too. we had both been watching it in secret. now we talk all things mlp all the time.

i am a 38 year old male, i live in melbourne, australia. i wear jeans and ratty tshirts and listen to indie music while playing Dragonvale on my ipad. life is strange.

• Brohoof 3

Well, a father-son brony-bonding certainly sounds awesome. Welcome to our wonderful forum. The people here are really nice and helpful. Try to stay active and make lots of friends!

• Brohoof 1

Lucky that ponies can run in the family!

Welcome to the forums! It's a pretty neat thing, like an aspen tree. Try to stay active (we love active ponies), be friendly, and above all have fun!

See ya around the forums! :lol:

Hey there, you sound like an awesome guy! It's great that you and your son are able to bone over the show! Also, good choice for best pony! ;) Well, all that's left to say is welcome to the forums, and enjoy your honorary brohoof!

/)BROHOOF(