Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello

Timpalimpadash

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: I searched the webb for my little pony forums and found this one :)

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I watched it with my little sister when i visited my parents and i like mlp now. :)

Hello im Timpalimpadash but my real name is timothy just call me timpa :D. Im 22 year male and im playing tennis, iaido and even guitarr. I like mlp cuase nothing is just made for girls or boys. Im sry for i dont write so much, actually i dont have so much on my mind but i hope i see you soon in the forum bye ;)

Welcome to the herd, fellow brony! :)

I love playing Tennis as well. I'm sure you'll be a great addition to the forums!

Anyways, we always love and tolerate here, and everypony is very friendly. I'm sure you'll fit right in, and make lots of brony friends! The forum itself is also pretty active as well. There's always something to talk about! We also have a general/pony art section in case you want to post some artwork, or a RPG section! You can create your own, or join somepony else's! I hope you enkoy the forums as much as I do! :D

Well, happy posting, and I hope to see you around! ;)

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

Hi, Timpa!

You like RPG games?

Do you play "Second Life"?

I just started. It's amazing!

:D

Also, hello Pixiesong...

I really like your signature.

It's funny... I just met someone in "Second Life" yesterday name Cloud Chaser.

He seems like the kind of colt that would make an awesome banner for someone.

Wouldn't it be amazing if it is the same pony?