Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Horror

Miss Light Diamond

Harp tried not to be a burden so she tried to keep herself from slouching down , she just kept star keeper in her mind. That was the only thing that kept her going. Harp continued to to the shore with Star keeper, the last thing she wanted was become dead weight.

Flame was trotting down a hall coming from the bridge and ending on the deck. "Hey Cherry Blossom. Are you ready to go to shore ?" He asked, as Cherry Blossom flew out the door of her room. "Did you just get up ?" He asked. "I thought I told everypony to be awake at sunrise."

(OOC: Hey, sorry I didn't post. I was kinda busy today.)

"Oh I'm so sorry captain. I was sleepingand I could barely hear anything at all," she replied, now looking at the captain with partially tired eyes. "Did we finally find the island yet or are we abandoning ship already?" Cherry Blossom asked, rubbing her eyes again.

• Brohoof 1

"Dont fret... as long as you can get ready quickly everypony is waiting to go to shore...We are here." He said with a big grin.

"I am going to start loading everything into the dinghies, you better get ready to go before everypony outside starts getting impatient.......Before Bio gets impatient." Flame said, his eyes widening slightly.

Cherry Blossom nodded and went back into her cabin to pack up. She opened a drawer and pulled out a recorder, a bath robe, a blanket, some clothes, a teddy bear, and a pillow. Then she stuffed them into a pink luggage bag, but gently so she wouldn't damage anything.

She went back out of the room to Flame Dancer. "I've packed everything I need. I can go now, but are we here just to explore this place?"

"Pretty much. We gotta see if any other ponies live here, we have to map it out, and... well if we see any new species of animal than we have to get pictures and hopefully capture something... but that is more for bugs. you know, we cant really capture an animal the size of an elephant and bring it back to Equestria. Plus finding a new species of animal that big... is rather unlikely." Flame said, with a small chuckle.

"can I help you with your things ?" He asked, pushing open the door that led to the deck of the boat.

Cherry Blossom struggled to pull her belongings, but they were relatively light. She nodded to Flamce Dancer as a gesture for help. "That's all we're doing here? Well I guess it would be exciting, but what does the island look like? Is it very tropical or is it very wintergreen?" she asked.

Cursing under his breath, Avion cantered off, his hoove steps echoing through the hallways.

"dammit Bio, for somepony so smart, you sure are a idiot"

He rounded a corner, slamming into Flame, tripping over his own leg, and slamming his chin against a door. Cursing, he picked himself up, he placed a hoof on the sore spot on his chin, looking at his hoof, noting the small amount of blood.

"lovely" looking down at Flame "sorry 'bout that captain, but I don't suppose you've seen Bio anywhere, stupid mare could be dead for all I know"

"It is tropical but there is a mountain which I am interest... OOF." Flame was interrupted as Avion came rushing around the corner, Causing them both to fall to the ground. "Its alright Avion. And no... I have not seen her. I thought she was on the deck with the rest of you." He said in a slightly worried tone.

Her eyes widened as Avion bumped into Flame Dancer. "Are you two alright?" she asked, offering both her hooves to help them up. "So we're all getting off of the ship and landing on the island? So are we going to have tents and fireplaces or do we have to constantly go back to the ship back and forth?"

((OOC: Sorry, but I have to go to sleep. Please control my OC if needed.))

Edited by Cherry Blossom

Flame took Cherry Blossoms hoof. "Thank you. And hopefully we wont have to come back too often. right now we have enough food to last about four days. Day after tomorrow I will come back to the boat and get more supplies." He said, smiling and helping her with her bags.

"I better go find her, could 'ya do me a favor and keep an eye out for her, like I said, she either uncon" trailing off when he laid his eyes on the cute little Pegasus "hi, what's your name?" puffing out his chest and opening his wings ,to make himself look even bigger then he already is.

Edited by zRevenantz

"Thank you Flame Dancer." she smiled and suddenly turned her direction to the other stallion. "Oh hello. My name is Cherry Blossom. What is your name?" she replied back, now trying not to make any eye contact. Maybe I've been asleep for a bit too long. she thought. Edited by Cherry Blossom

Relizing he Wasn't going to gain any footing with this mare at the moment, he abandon that little idea, making a mental note to try again later.

<~she is up on the other side of the deck~>

Looking back over his shoulder at jasmine, annoyance building up "why the hay didn't you tell me sooner"

Sighing,"fine" looking back at Flame " I know where Bio is, I'll meet you at the dingeahs"

Trotting off towards the other side of the ship, still annoyed he didn't make a to good of a first impression on that cute little Pegasus.

Star Keeper turned to the dingy's, which some of the crew were already preparing to set off. He directed the tipsy Harp towards one of the boats and set himself inside with her.

"You guys will be coming some time today, I trust!" He called back to the remaining crew who seemed to be having a conversation on deck. They had wasted enough time as it was, and they couldn't afford anymore delays.

His own mind was out to get him again.'You haven't seemed to have fully grasped the danger involved in this, have you?'

He took a deep breath and regained some control of his thoughts. 'There will be time to panic later.'

(edited)

"Alrighty." He said smiling at Avion. <Such a strange pony.> Flame thought, watching Avion trot down the hall.

"Ok, Everypony outside is waiting for us. We should get going." He said to Cherry Blossom, as he pushed open a small hatch that led up to the bow of the boat.

Then he heard Star Keeper call. "We're coming, we just have to wait for Avion and Bio."

Edited by Flame Dancer.

"Uh right." Cherry Blossom nodded and followed Flame Dancer through the hatch. She pulled her luggage along and looked back to make sure she had everything set. "I'm really excited about getting on this island, but do we know if it is safe? There might be extremely dangerous wild animals." Edited by Cherry Blossom

"That's why we have Bio and Avion. Plus the likes of there being dangerous animals that we have never experienced is... well very very unlikely, There is a small possibility but if so, than we will leave... and maybe come back a little more prepared. He said, moving a small box of food into the dinghy.

"Would you like me to help load any supplies or do anything else for you captain?" she offered, giving him a nice and friendly smile. 2 ponies on security duty on an unknown island? I guess it is better than nothing, but it just makes my stomach churn. she thought as she stared out the porthole.

Star Keeper couldn't help but overhear the Captains conversation. He yelled back to them jokingly saying,

"And you got me as charter and navigator! What could possibly go wrong!"

(OCC: Before you ask, yes. I just uttered the five forbidden words. Prepare for the worst.)

• Brohoof 1

Flame smiled. "See, Everything is going to be fine." He said to Cherry Blossom. "Ok, Everypony get on board one of the dinghies, as soon as Avion and Bio get back, we are going to make our way to the island, I will need you all to set up your own tent then we can eat dinner. Tomorrow we will go out into the Jungle and explore." He said excitedly.

Cherry Blossom put her things into one of the dinghies and got herself in it as well. Herself and her luggage didn't take up much space, but she eagerly awaited for everypony else to get themselves into the small boats. I guess I'll be well protected with everypony around. she thought.

Edited by Cherry Blossom

Star Keeper pulled out a small spyglass from his saddle pack and looked out across the water. The island was only a short distance away, and he tide seemed to be going in. He checked the wind direction and quickly did the math in his head.

"Once we set off, it should be no more than 20 minutes before we reach the shore! Any later and well be caught as the tide goes out!" He looked around at each of the boats, all ready to leave. "Where the bloody hell are those two idiots." He mumbled to himself in irritation.

(;Ooc: is Bio is gonna be security she gonna need a buff)

(Avion)

<Oh shit oh shit, I didn't think this through> running round a corner at full speed, almost slipping

(Bio)

"GET YOUR FAT FLANK BACK HERE"

(Avion)

<Shit shes gaining> rounding another two corners and finding himself at the boats.

Looking behind him

" get out of the way she is mad!" the instant he said this Bio tackled him pinning him too the wall.

(Bio)

" give me my mask, NOW!"

Snatching her mask from around Avion's neck before giving him a chance to give it to her.

"Now, Avion although you are my brother, if you touch my mask again, I will hurt you bad"

Now realizing all the ponies looking at, "let's go"

Flame stared at Avion and Bio. "Um... Yea, let get going." He said, untying the dinghy, starting the engine and pushing off from the boat.

"I am so excited, I can hardly hold it in." He said, speeding off towards the shore of the island.

Suddenly, a large dark shape past below the boat causing it to gently rock back and fourth. <It was... probably just a reef or something.> Flame thought, glancing back at the boat.