Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Could someone make an cool intro?

RainbowDashie

So i have a YouTube channel and i want to get it back on track. I got some things like for example an awesome logo but what i don't have is an awesome intro. My request is if someone could make an awesome intro animation involving the following logo. Please hold it between 3 and 7 seconds, because that is the perfect time for it.

post-2132-0-64429000-1351969636.png

Este es bueno o no? yo siempre uso la forma de MOV para mis vídeos, pero yo tengo la forma de .SWF y .AEP también.

Oh, that was spanish. oops.

But yeah, I hope you like it. It isn't the best animation I have ever done, but I believe it would be suitable for something thats only going to be seen for 7 seconds on each video.

And now its telling me that the upload failed...

hmmm... do you have an email that you want me to send it to or should I send you a message on youtube or something? Or I could make a private video of just the introduction and post the link. I think that would be the best way if this file thing refuses to work again.

Ok, tell me if you can see this.

Gameebeaver.mov

Este es bueno o no? yo siempre uso la forma de MOV para mis vídeos, pero yo tengo la forma de .SWF y .AEP también.

Oh, that was spanish. oops.

But yeah, I hope you like it. It isn't the best animation I have ever done, but I believe it would be suitable for something thats only going to be seen for 7 seconds on each video.

And now its telling me that the upload failed...

hmmm... do you have an email that you want me to send it to or should I send you a message on youtube or something? Or I could make a private video of just the introduction and post the link. I think that would be the best way if this file thing refuses to work again.

Ok, tell me if you can see this.

Let's see what is made... That looks totaly awesome, now i onyl need to find a background sound for it. Thanks for making an awesome intro!