Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Self Intro!!

NozomiKaizoku

Hi everyone! I'm new to this site (and the fandom), so I thought I would introduce myself!

Basic Information about me!

Name: Nozomi Kaizoku, but you can simply call me Luca, or Strawberry Cloud (the name I've just figured out for my ponysona :3)

Pronouns: he/they/it

Sexuality and gender Identity: Pansexual, CupioAro/Ace, and Genderfluid (but please don't use feminine terms for me, it makes me extremely uncomfortable)

Something people should know: I'm autistic and may come off as "rude" (if I do I apologize! /gen)

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy, I find them relatable in some way

How did you find MLP Forums?

I was working on a pony version of my fursona when I came across this site, and since everypony looked friendly, I thought I'd join!! :3

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I don't know the specific criteria I have to meet to be a part of the fandom, but I will say that the fan-made mlp grim darks and infection AU's were the thing that got me into the fandom (my favorite being An Apple Sleep Experiment X3)

ATP I'm surprised my mom doesn't know about this site, she'd love it here (she's a pega-sister, and has been a fan for years now :>)

• Brohoof 7

Ahhh you’re here! Please make yourself at home! :fluttershy: If you need anything, staff is awesome and easy to talk to and the community is lovely! 

56 minutes ago, NozomiKaizoku said:

ATP I'm surprised my mom doesn't know about this site, she'd love it here (she's a pega-sister, and has been a fan for years now :>)

Time to bring her on board :orly:

• Brohoof 3

2 minutes ago, Ice Princess Silky said:

Ahhh you’re here! Please make yourself at home! :fluttershy: If you need anything, staff is awesome and easy to talk to and the community is lovely! 

Time to bring her on board :orly:

:3

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Ice Princess Silky said:

Spaceships is magic!

FUCK YEAH SPACEHIP >:D /POS

Oh btw @Ice Princess Silky  I made a post on the general discussion in "Beyond Equestria". I'm really needing help with my ponysona and i left a post there but so far it hasn't gotten reach (I sound impatient, my apologies! /gen)

• Brohoof 2
  • Excited 1

12 minutes ago, NozomiKaizoku said:

FUCK YEAH SPACEHIP >:D /POS

Oh btw @Ice Princess Silky  I made a post on the general discussion in "Beyond Equestria". I'm really needing help with my ponysona and i left a post there but so far it hasn't gotten reach (I sound impatient, my apologies! /gen)

Can you link it here for me, please? :coco:

• Brohoof 1
  • Excited 1

Nice to meet you, Nozomi! You can call me by my username or Rainbow Dash or whatever you want really, glad to see you've found the site! I'm pretty new too and so far I feel pretty welcome and I hope you do too. Also, hey! I'm autistic as well, it's always nice meeting others I can share something personal like that with! Fluttershy and Big Mac were my favorites growing up, I totally understand relating to them. As of modern day, my favorite characters are Starlight and Daring Do!

I love grimdarks as well, my favorite is also an Apple Sleep Experiment, though I don't recommend checking out the sequel. It's just a basic gore fest... -_-' Though it's super awesome to meet another AASE fan! It feels like one of the more underrated creepypastas despite it's popularity. Also, maybe you could try inviting your mom on the site, she'd probably have a blast.

• Brohoof 1
  • Excited 1