So I'm on these forums now. Hello.

LOLINKLOL

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: my good friend Dawnpath told me(forcibly)to get on here. so i did, as i feared for my life.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Again, Dawnpath said something along the lines of, "yo dawg you heard of my little pony?" and i was like, "nah dude, sounds a little homo, but i aint gonna judge." and he was like, "naaahh dawg check it out yo." then i saw that "ballad of the brony" documentary by Saberspark on youtube, which was pretty tight. After that i hopped my flank on Netflix and marathon'd the whole series. Needless to say i liked it... alot.

I am a man of many words... so many words. I thoroughly enjoy making long-winded arguments about trivial topics, and also relish in being a snarky, sarcastic wanker. My favorite pony would be rainbow dash, because she and I share quite a few similar personality traits, from loyalty to friends, to being that confident, charismatic person who fears failure inside. Thank you to all of you bn0nies out there for building this amazing fandom! And yeah... so... hi.

• Brohoof 1

Despite your thinking, you're not actually on a forum. Your consciousness has been integrated into the Feldian Computer Network, and you are now, and forever more a member of the Legion.

Welcome to the board :D I'm glad you gave ponies a try, and that you're here to enjoy them with the rest of us. I hope you enjoy your stay and have plenty of fun. I'm C.Discord, the top Discord fan around these parts. Hope to see you around~

• Brohoof 1

Thank you good sirs! ive been in the pony scene since about the beginning of summer, still amazed at how cool this fandom is months and months later.

That is indeed the effect it tends to have on people :D Just browse Youtube and see the endless amazing fan music made, that alone will keep you occupied eternally.

That is indeed the effect it tends to have on people :D Just browse Youtube and see the endless amazing fan music made, that alone will keep you occupied eternally.

i know what you mean dude, thats pretty much exactly what happened to me ^_^

I did not say 'Yo dawg,' I was much more sophisticated... Back then! It was more like... "Hey, Lol, you ever hear about bronies?" "Nah dawg, I to old for dat chit." And I was like, "Dude, we've got more then pretty lights and estrogen." I got a "Fine, whatever." A few days later, he's Rainbow Dashin' it.

I did not say 'Yo dawg,' I was much more sophisticated... Back then! It was more like... "Hey, Lol, you ever hear about bronies?" "Nah dawg, I to old for dat chit." And I was like, "Dude, we've got more then pretty lights and estrogen." I got a "Fine, whatever." A few days later, he's Rainbow Dashin' it.

i was paraphrasing okay! hahahah, really i just wanted to see your reaction when i made you seem completely out of character. dats what i DO