Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Just encountered a real life hater

YoureDown

Yes but he is my college friend, but we get along fine because I never mention that I'm a brony. On the bright side of things I recently got to hook up with a old friend of mine from high school and guess what I found out he's a brony and than we brohoofed. :)

I have dealt with all kinds of haters back when I was in high school and fed some of those fools their teeth. I haven't had any hate on me for being a brony yet but you name it and people have hated me for it.

I've never gotten hate. However, I'm a girl, and I think some people think it isn't as odd for girls to like the show. I met a brony who's a year younger than me and we're dating, and I do get a bit of hate for dating 'that weird brony nerd.' I simply ignore them and walk away.

But... wow, physically assaulted? I didn't know the world was that messed up.

I can never understand why people seem so intent on hating fans of this show.

Could it be because they feel threatened by us? I'm fortunate enough to never have encountered someone like the OP mentioned. The worst I've gotten are a few raised eyebrows followed by resigned shrugs ala "It's just Pinkie being Pinkie."

I suppose picking on people they think are weaker than themselves makes them feel better. The obvious response is thus to hit the gym and get jacked like that actor from the movie Thor.

Seriously, did anyone see his before and after picks? It's like one minute, lanky surfer dude, and then the next, BAM! Norse God chiseled out of flesh-colored marble!

...and I went off on a tangent there didn't I?

Dang, yea ive seen haters but nothing so physical. I see today that most bullies or haters use their words as weapons rather than their fists. I guess they find it easier than actually beating you. Hmmm... i wonder whats worst, being physically abused or being abused verbally. Both can hurt alot, but to be honest, i'd rather take a physical beating rather than a verbal one. So what if im bruised on my arm, chest, head?! (Im bigger than most kids so that wont happen :P) What i can't cope with is the bruising of my feelings, my insides. I'd rather be physically hurt than have to suffer with the injury in my heart for the rest of the day, week, or month...