Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Another Source For Season Premier?

Khaladun

Does anyone know of another source other than "The Hub" that will be playing the season 3 premier? I live in Western Canada on Shaw Cable and we don't get the hub >.> Please any info is good info. I'd even be willing to PayPerView.

There are quite a few groups that stream the episodes in real time on Livestream. (I think these forums do it as well.) Just Google it or search EQD on the day of the premier, and I'm sure they'll have a few links to various streams.

If nothing else, you can wait an hour or two and watch it when it hits YouTube. (That's what I usually do, so I can skip the commercials.)

Edited by CloudFyre
  • Brohoof 1

There are quite a few groups that stream the episodes in real time on Livestream. (I think these forums do it as well.) Just Google it or search EQD on the day of the premier, and I'm sure they'll have a few links to various streams.

If nothing else, you can wait an hour or two and watch it when it hits YouTube. (That's what I usually do, so I can skip the commercials.)

Do you follow any certain youtuber? I think I'll have to use youtube and I don't want to wade through all the spam and other fake season three posts.
  • Brohoof 1

Do you follow any certain youtuber? I think I'll have to use youtube and I don't want to wade through all the spam and other fake season three posts.

This. I don't have Television or Internet at the moment so I have to download them from Youtube when I can get out to public internet and watch them later. Appreciated if you could post one that will have the episodes out after they hit

This. I don't have Television or Internet at the moment so I have to download them from Youtube when I can get out to public internet and watch them later. Appreciated if you could post one that will have the episodes out after they hit

Unfortunately no - Hasbro isn't exactly fond of having their show on YouTube, so they usually try and take down any uploads that they find. Their efficiency means that no one person can ever have a full season on YouTube (unless they're lucky), and that the entirety of MLP is spread across multiple channels with changing/rotating content.

Unfortunately no - Hasbro isn't exactly fond of having their show on YouTube, so they usually try and take down any uploads that they find. Their efficiency means that no one person can ever have a full season on YouTube (unless they're lucky), and that the entirety of MLP is spread across multiple channels with changing/rotating content.

I was, however, able to find at least one video of every episode from both seasons though, but I suppose I have never seen it on just one channel before... I guess I can just try and hope that by the time I can get to an internet point there will be at least one HD version up I can get my hands on really quick.

I was, however, able to find at least one video of every episode from both seasons though, but I suppose I have never seen it on just one channel before... I guess I can just try and hope that by the time I can get to an internet point there will be at least one HD version up I can get my hands on really quick.

Yeah, that's kind of the only way to go, at least until the initial rush dies down a little.

It looks like mlp-fim.com/ is a fairly stable source; they seem to update their links in a swift and timely manner. You might want to check that out. (Typing in "mlp-fim.com/" will bring you to a random episode, so you'll have to scroll down and filter by season.)