Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Don't Have Hub on TV where can I find it on the internet?

*derpy*

I don't have the hub on TV and want to watch the premiere of my little pony season 3 on the internet anypony know where I can find it? I plan to watch it tomorrow I hope you ponies like it to.

this information may be around somewhere, though I don't see it.

what time is this synchtube happening? I see that it is tomorrow, but that's all it says?

Edited by Naphthol
  • Brohoof 1

Youtube ofcourse. Usually the episodes should be uploaded in HD a couple Hours after they are aired. Since its a Two parter I'm gonna say several hours. If you go on Equestria Daily they will give link to video. If you somehow can't/don't go onto EQD I can probably PM you the link to the video. Also the HD is most likely gonna be unlisted so you can't just search it. But if you don't care for HD the SD video is probably gonna be up a couple hours after it airs. Again its also gonna up on EQD and if you want i can definatly give a link to that.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Youtube. That's where I watched all of season 1 when I first discovered MLP. I watched every episode on Youtube, and I know that's kind of copywrite, but I couldn't really help it. When a new episode airs, it's on Youtube within a matter of minutes.

Edited by Australianfries