Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Decided I should get to know other Bronies...

booptidoo

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: Typed "Brony" on Google.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Heard about the fandom and wanted to see what the hype was about. Watched every episode o yay

I loooove this show, guys. I never had people to share my adoration with. Let's have pony deep talk together :')

• Brohoof 2

Well, I'm sure you'll have fun here. This is one of the best fansites I've been on in general, let alone related to ponies.

Not really much else I can think of saying now, so welcome.

Hello and welcome to MLPForums!

So what brought you people here? To MLP and the forums??

Well I looked into MLP after someone whom I was subscribed to on Youtube posted a funny MLP parody out of the blue, and I got curious.

I came to MLPForums because another artist on deviantART recommended I come here to share my artwork because people are so nice here. He was right :)

Looks like the internet gods are mad at me, since I definitely made more than 5 posts :( Boohoo. This AppleBloom wants her flank un-blanked!

Posts don't count in the Welcome threads or in Cloudsdale's games. Once you make five outside of those areas, you'll get your muffin. :)

Welcome to the forums. I'm sure you'll like it around here.

Posts don't count in the Welcome threads or in Cloudsdale's games. Once you make five outside of those areas, you'll get your muffin. Welcome to the forums. I'm sure you'll like it around here.

Aha, mystery solved! Thanks, wise one :D *gives muffin even though she doesn't have one yet*

Aha, mystery solved! Thanks, wise one :D *gives muffin even though she doesn't have one yet*

Muffin get!

Posted Image

Not a problem. Go have some fun out there. :D

• Brohoof 1