Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey-o Everypony

Famicom

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: I found it somehow while googling for images of cadence in chibi form

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I saw the orginial brony shirt in hot topic one day and I of course bought it. I was wondering what is all this about so i did some googling found out what it meant. I watched the cartoon and I fell in love. After that my love for MLP grew and grew to what it is today

I am 23 years old, I love MLP (duh), Video Games, Computers, TV and Music. I am also a Arcade Enthuisist. One of my biggest dreams is to open up an arcade of my own. I do indeed have a pony OC his name is Famicom. He is a big gamer pony, he has his own gameshop in cloudsdale.

If you have any other questions about me let me know

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the herd, fellow brony! :)

I love computers, videogames, and music as well (who doesn't?! :D)! I also think it's cool that you want to create your own aracde. Good luck with your own arcade, and I'm sure you'll be able to do it!!!

Anyways, we always love and tolerate here, and everypony is very friendly. I'm sure you'll fit right in and make lots of brony friends! The forum itself is also pretty active, and there's always something to talk about! We also have a general/pony art section in case you want to post any artwork, or an RPG section! You can create your own, or join somepony else's! I hope you enjoy the forums as much as I do! :D

Well, happy posting, and I hope to see you around! ;)

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1