Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

In conjunction with a few friends, as well as some YouTube stars such as Princess Ril, me and a fellow named Jonathan created a 5 minute cartoon about My Little Pony.

Enjoy! (Please note, we are not mocking the show in any way, shape or form. I do not condone the activities nor do I agree with the statements of the character in the green hoodie or the orange pony.)

• Brohoof 3

OH GOD, THAT NAME. OH GOD NO!!!

You made a pretty decent animation. You did a good job mimicing the style of the show, but not perfect.

I do have a few complaints, though, mainly animation. The main problem is that it seems like you're whispering into the microphone. It's way too quiet. Another thing is there are a lot of animation errors. For example, at 1:47 and 4:23, the outline goes over the pony's mane. It's fine, but it should be constant. One scene, it's under, then over, then under again. The outlines are strange, too. Like, at 2:04, the outlines are really shaky and slightly uneven. The best example would be at 1:48. The top of the muzzle seems to have a fold, the bottom not lining up with the neck. Last thing is that the Mane 6 and the OCs seem to have different styles. If you used traces or something for the Mane 6 ponies, try doing the same for the OCs, using an official pony's trace and replacing colors, manes, and things like that.

As far as the story goes, there isn't too much to complain about. It's a really cool idea that has a ton of potential.

In conclusion, I give it a 0 out of 10, because Fluttershy wasn't in it 8 out of 10. The only problems are animation problems, which I don't find as a big problem.

• Brohoof 1