Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

By no means original art, but...

Amethyst 42

I made a 'colourable' picture out of my favourite scene in this episode. Haven't used photoshop in a whle, but I hope you enjoy it!

My fillies are always asking me for Pony coloring pictures, so I'm glad to add one to the pile.Posted Image

• Brohoof 4

I had a bit of fun with this even though I'm a bit old for coloring books. Eh, I just wanted to color something considering I've been told enough times that I have a good sense of colors.

post-4376-0-92595100-1353635622_thumb.png

The Pinkie to the left has a pink eye mainly to make the G3 face weirder in comparison.

Edited by Pix3M
  • Brohoof 2

If my printer had some ink in it I would totally print out a couple of these and actually color it in with crayons. Do you happen to have any more? I have a niece who would absolutely love coloring things like this, and I'm kind of, um, too poor for the official coloring books right now. I'd also totally color in these myself so yeah.

Ooh, very nice a coloring thing. If I did color things in I would totally do that, but I just don't want to. Anyways, this is a pretty good idea, and you should definitively make more.