Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey Everypony! Taco is in da House!

Pr3datorTaco

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: Well I found the forums while I was looking for help with the gameloft mlp app. I've also been tipped to the site from other bronies

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I was talking to a friend when the subject came up, being the some what competitive person I am I had to show me knowledge of the subject through a test she gave me. So I looked the show up and fell in love with it immediately. I've been watching ever since.

Well I love FPS games and roll playing games, I also like to write (and read) Fics for MLP and post them to http://www.fimfiction.net/ . I've only been a brony scince last summer but I love the show and the fan base with a passion. I like shiping and romance fics but also adventure fics. Uhhhhh... I play Xbox my gamertag is Pr3datorTaco if you wanna add me. Hmmm what else I can't spell so that maybe obvious in this post so sorry bout that. OH! I "grew up" in virginia but now reside in North Carrolina USA. I'm a sophmore in High school. And I'm pretty damn smart if I do say so my self. Well any ways I hope to make lots of friends here and help anypony any way I can. (BTW call me taco I find it better that way) I'll see every pony on the fanbase! Later!

Roleplaying games, eh? Ever roleplayed on a forum? And what are some of your favorite RPGs?

Anyways. WELCOME! Great to have another writer here! I'm going to assume you have the same username on FiMFiction, because I'm gonna go search for your stuff right now. RIGHT NOW.

If you ever wanna chat, get bored, need help, started a fire, or whatever, send me a PM. I'm bored a lot and need people to talk to! :wub:

Roleplaying games, eh? Ever roleplayed on a forum? And what are some of your favorite RPGs?

Anyways. WELCOME! Great to have another writer here! I'm going to assume you have the same username on FiMFiction, because I'm gonna go search for your stuff right now. RIGHT NOW.

If you ever wanna chat, get bored, need help, started a fire, or whatever, send me a PM. I'm bored a lot and need people to talk to! :wub:

Yeah my user name is the same. uhhh fave rpg probs skyrim, and no i havent rp'd on the forum yet havent had five posts yet and im still a blank flank :mellow: Thanks for the warm welcome! Hope you like my stuff evenr though its only two chapters. I'll be sure to PM you some time.^~^

Skyrim is my most favorite-est word ever. Jus'sayin'.

And trust me, I know the "even though its only two chapters" stuff. That's as far as I am in MY story. :lol: Anyway, the forums are a great place to advertise your work!

welcome to the MLP Forums hope you have FUN :D:lol: AND MAKE LOTS NEW BRONY FRIENDS B)

Welcome to the board :3 You look like you're quite the interesting person. I hope you enjoy your stay!

THanks everypony I'll do my best at everything! I do believe I am most interesting ;) thanks for the warm welcome!