Need Voice Actors

x3racer

I'm planning on animating the fiction "The Moonstone Cup" and adding it to the youtube venue.  You think you'd do a great Twilight?  Or maybe Princess Luna?  Now would be your chance.

The characters listed below still require voices.  Don't ask to voice a character not listed below, even if they are further on in the fiction.  I'll get around to them in due time.

Twilight Sparkle

Rainbow Dash

To audition for voices, contact me at cnxracer@gmail.com   If you are interested, please email me, and I'll send you some lines for you to read.

​Things to consider, if looking to voice act

-Have a semi decent mic.  I don't want to be hearing your background sound.

-Be able to put some emotion into what you read.  You don't have to read it like it's a full out play, but I don't want robots.

-Don't read the lines too fast.  I am trying to animate it here, so It has to be at a semi-descent, but not fast, pace.

Items to include in email

-If you've read the fiction or not

-Any past experience (past experience is not required, but if you have, I'd like to know)

-Who you'd like to voice

-Any other questions

Edited by x3racer

Just sent you an email with a sample audition for Applejack. Let me know what you think. I can do specific lines once I have them. I've been sick and am just recovering so it will take a few days to get it to you.

Wish I could do Rainbow Dash but I may have a go at AJ. I've recently thought of having a career as a voice actress but I'm ever so shy and maybe this would be a good way to start it. :)

Did you get AJ? I sent in an email but didn't hear anything back. If you do, Grats! Aj is super fun to play. I've played her a few times.

I wish I could, I'm not very proficient at those higher pitched voices, call me if you need any male or random stuff. I'm always looking to help.

If you read the Rp you can see that there are several male voices(I tried out for pokey). And It's pretty good to! (I meant the fic not my voice acting)

No, I ddn't - turns out I couldn't quite nail her accent. But I'm kinda relieved mine wasn't chosen, t was really embarressing!

I might be having a go at Twilight instead, she's obviously far easier!