Ask Peppermint Cream

YesIAmTori

ask_peppermint_cream_1_by_yesiamtori-d5o

Peppermint: Um... Hi. My name is Peppermint Cream and my friend told me I should answer some questions for some of you ponies out there. I don't think it's such a good idea...

36470f78220332e1bae264a7d70992ab-d5mmijx

"Never give up"

~Noodles, The Offspring

Photo made by Gone ϟ Airbourne         

Peppermint Cream (Me),  Lucky Charm (My mum)

Hi, Peppermint. It is nice to meet you. I'm DJ Shy-3, but most people call me Shy3.

I like your mane.

Peppermint: It's nice to meet you too, Shy3 :)

OOC: Will not illustrate every answer because it's very time consuming and my paper supply isn't infinite.

Edited by YesIAmTori

"Never give up"

~Noodles, The Offspring

Do you have your cutie mark? If you do, I can't see it behind you wing.

I do, but I don't like to talk about it.

"Never give up"

~Noodles, The Offspring

Okay, then. I won't make you talk about it. What are your opinions on the elements of harmony? The ponies i mean.

Well I met Rainbow Dash. She scared me a bit at first with how bold she is but she's a friendly pony. I'm very grateful for all they've done for Equestria. Especially for getting rid of Discord.

"Never give up"

~Noodles, The Offspring

Well I met Rainbow Dash. She scared me a bit at first with how bold she is but she's a friendly pony. I'm very grateful for all they've done for Equestria. Especially for getting rid of Discord.

I don't know about Discord. The way I see it, he isn't bad, just misunderstood.

He was just a guy looking dor fun, even If that fun wasn't always well talked about.

Sure he hid the elements of harmony, and sure, he "discorded" the mane 6, ending there friendship, but that was just so he wouldn't get turned back into stone!

I don't know about Discord. The way I see it, he isn't bad, just misunderstood.

He was just a guy looking dor fun, even If that fun wasn't always well talked about.

Sure he hid the elements of harmony, and sure, he "discorded" the mane 6, ending there friendship, but that was just so he wouldn't get turned back into stone!

My cloud house got turned into cotton candy and then melted away by chocolate milk falling from the sky. It took months to rebuild it!

"Never give up"

~Noodles, The Offspring

My cloud house got turned into cotton candy and then melted away by chocolate milk falling from the sky. It took months to rebuild it!

Like I said, his way of fun was seen as the good kind of fun.

Plus, check out this video:

If you ask me, it is Celestia falt. She broke Discord's heart.

Like I said, his way of fun was seen as the good kind of fun.

Plus, check out this video:

If you ask me, it is Celestia falt. She broke Discord's heart.

I guess when you put it that way...

"Never give up"

~Noodles, The Offspring

Anyway, what are your thoughts on the princesses? All of them please.

Princess Luna seems to be very nice despite the fact she was imprisoned on the moon for so long. The ability to go into other ponies' dreams is a bit disturbing but I know she wouldn't abuse it.

Princess Celestia seems to be much weaker than the legends make her look. She got overpowered by Queen Chrysalis and just relies on the Element Bearers.

Until the Crystal Empire was found, Princess Cadence didn't seem that useful too me but now she has to manage a whole empire. I'm just glad she doesn't have to do it alone.

Edited by YesIAmTori

"Never give up"

~Noodles, The Offspring

Princess Luna seems to be very nice despite the fact she was imprisoned on the moon for so long. The ability to go into other ponies' dreams is a bit disturbing but I know she wouldn't abuse it.

Princess Celestia seems to be much weaker than the legends make her look. She got overpowered by Queen Chrysalis and just relies on the Element Bearers.

Until the Crystal Empire was found, Princess Cadence didn't seem that useful too me but now she has to manage a whole empire. I'm just glad she doesn't have to do it alone.

You know, when you think about it, Princess Cadance wasn't a princess until her kingdom was found and Sombra was defeated.

You know, when you think about it, Princess Cadance wasn't a princess until her kingdom was found and Sombra was defeated.

Really? I heard she was the Princess of Love. Maybe it was just a rumor after all...

"Never give up"

~Noodles, The Offspring

I'm not really into Pop and Dubstep etc

Now this is more like it!

"Never give up"

~Noodles, The Offspring

Your thoughts on THIS?

Is that one of the Element Bearers? How adorable!

"Never give up"

~Noodles, The Offspring