Finally got a new pen for my tablet, have some art.

CommadorTheCyborgPony

It looks interesting enough :P (That is one epic Eye). Considering this was done in 10 minutes, it's really nice.

The critique i could give is that it's missing a little bit of that, Pony Softness, If you get what i'm saying :P

I think the hind leg should be a little wider, and the chest a little bit more round. The hole in the tail kind of bugs me :P

Other then that, it's awesome :):P

It looks interesting enough :P (That is one epic Eye). Considering this was done in 10 minutes, it's really nice.

The critique i could give is that it's missing a little bit of that, Pony Softness, If you get what i'm saying :P

I think the hind leg should be a little wider, and the chest a little bit more round. The hole in the tail kind of bugs me :P

Other then that, it's awesome :):P

It is a rushed job but Commadore (my OC) is suppose to have that edgyness, he is a cyborg after all :lol:. I didn't notice the tail though, it does look pretty bad. Also the chest, it does look a bit weird in it's proportions. Thanks I'll keep it in mind

• Brohoof 1

It is a rushed job but Commadore (my OC) is suppose to have that edgyness, he is a cyborg after all :lol:. I didn't notice the tail though, it does look pretty bad. Also the chest, it does look a bit weird in it's proportions. Thanks I'll keep it in mind

Interesting :P

Now that you mention that he's a cyborg, he kind of reminds me of Arnold Schwarzenegger xD (Did i spell his last name correctly?)

Really awesome looking OC again :P

• Brohoof 1

Interesting :P

Now that you mention that he's a cyborg, he kind of reminds me of Arnold Schwarzenegger xD (Did i spell his last name correctly?)

Really awesome looking OC again :P

I don't know how to spell Arnold's last name so I couldn't tell you...

But what i can tell you is that he has plenty of backstory infact me and my friend Mellow are making a storybased tumblr.

I agree with everypony else my friend, it is a very intresting character indeed. It is really good though for only 10 min. SOme crit i would give would be this, His face seems just a bit too big for the composition of his body, so if the size of his body is increased or his head is shrunk down it would give it more proportion. I really like his hair design but it seems also to be too much for his head compared to his body. Same thing with the hair, shrink it or increase the proportion size of everything else. His snought is alittle bit too recanglish but that can be your own style, so i like it. I would really work on some of the eye work, it seems to be too human or humanoid and not really too much pony. Yet again that could be the way you wanted it. I really like the cyborg idea, not to many have done that idea. I also think the the width of the back legs should be wider, JUST a bit. Besides that it is a really cool sketch and congrats on the new pen. Check out my thread and tell me what you think of my work. Keep up the good work my friend ^^