Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I'm sad!

Erza

I'm sad about the children, women, old men who dies every day in Syria!

They are innocent to be killed by barbaric Assad's Airstrikes, Cannon's, Tanks, Heavy machine guns, etc...

plus they are planning to use chemical weapons!

The number of Deaths reached to 60,000+

Bashar Al-Assad killed 50+ children in one day, in one city, same District!

I'm sad that they can't live in peace!

They die from hunger!

they are tortured brutally by Assad forces!

That's why i'm sad when i remember Syria.

• Brohoof 1

I live in Pakistan and am disgusted by it too,but I must ask: Where do you live? As well as what your religion is so I get your situation.

Well I'm from Egypt and I'm Muslim.

But it's not religions problem...

It's HUMANITY problem!

Killing a lot of people is anti-humanity!

it isn't related to religions at all. seriously

I'm sad that the world and the media don't really care.

Ok, we'll send some emissary to stand around and say how bad it all is, so people won't shout at us. I'm absolutely not saying someone should invade Syria to "bring the peace", but there has to be more that can be done with diplomacy.

And the media, well, that kind of bugs me when I see 7 mins long report on how celebrity X has a new dog on the evening national news and then the reporter just continues on with "Oh yeah, by the way some 500 people or something got blown in Syria, big deal. Let's move to see how many cars crashed today on our highways....".

• Brohoof 2

I'm sad that the world and the media don't really care.

Ok, we'll send some emissary to stand around and say how bad it all is, so people won't shout at us. I'm absolutely not saying someone should invade Syria to "bring the peace", but there has to be more that can be done with diplomacy.

And the media, well, that kind of bugs me when I see 7 mins long report on how celebrity X has a new dog on the evening national news and then the reporter just continues on with "Oh yeah, by the way some 500 people or something got blown in Syria, big deal. Let's move to see how many cars crashed today on our highways....".

Yeah You are totally right!

Even the arabian media and people.

Cares more about actors and blah blah blah blah blah.

Even bashar al-Assad is Blowing Buildings, Mosques, Churches!

Note: Al-Assad is arabic name means "Lion"

The rebels are no better that al-assad.

They were given more guns that you could count by the US(God damn my own country pisses me off)

Now they're identifying themselves with a terrorist group.

They bomb hospitals and schools and say it was al-assad.

and they execute anybody who opposes them.

That whole place is a mess

Need to get some aid sent there

Money food tents etc.

Also compounds were civilians can go with armed guards at the gate 24/7

With a no fly zone for 20 miles around said camp.

well i dont know about that.

i think more that al-assad was doing this.

his father Hafez Al-Assad

destroyed one city with 40,000+ deathes!

so maybe the rebels didn't do that but i'm not too comfortable with them if they won and killed Al-Assad.

Wow, it's a little weird, isn't it?

It really does seem like the situation in Syria has become a routine for us westerners.

Every once in a while there's a little reminder about the Syrian situation on the news, but that's just about it.

It seems as if people don't put their interest into humanity anymore (although an absurd claim), as if all the nations have become egocentric and isolationist.

And the biggest joke of all? the United Nations.

How can a single bloody Chinese or Russian veto "stop them" from acting, when people's lives depend on it? Why are they doing nothing to stop this? Is condemning Al-Assad's rule really enough?

Now, I'm not saying I'm FOR the rebels, but I wish the poor Syrians will get some aid already.

I'm with you. I wish they would put an end to the bloodshed already.

Peace to all, bronies!

Edited by SugoiDesu
  • Brohoof 1

Wait a minute. Do you know what the main religion is in Syria? Because if this Al-Assad guy (Sorry. The news has said nothing about him here either) is Muslim, why is he blowing up Mosques? Or is he just that much of a corrupted jerk?

I just had to ask because I wanted to clarify whether you were a kind-hearted christian or a concerned Muslim. I agree with you that this type of aggression disgusts me.whenever I turn on my tv, Im greeted with "several shot dead" or "bomb explosion injures hundreds." Also, its nice to finally meet another muslim brony.

Edited by z11011

Yeah You are totally right!

Even the arabian media and people.

Cares more about actors and blah blah blah blah blah.

Even bashar al-Assad is Blowing Buildings, Mosques, Churches!

Note: Al-Assad is arabic name means "Lion"

Well, as far as the media go, I'm a bit surprised that people do not care and media don't even want them to care. I guess people just don't want to think about the problems in the world (Syria is a deep trouble now, but it's the the only region with problems), they will rather watch pseudo-celebrities and stupid reality shows. It says something very sad about humanity as a whole.

And politicians, well, they just care about keeping their place in the sunshine, and they have no reason to do anything, when people don't care. It comes down to opinion as to which side of this and that conflict is "the good one", but the fact people don't care at all is just awkward. 

And yes, I use word care a lot, because it stresses my point, heh.

• Brohoof 1

Wait a minute. Do you know what the main religion is in Syria? Because if this Al-Assad guy (Sorry. The news has said nothing about him here either) is Muslim, why is he blowing up Mosques? Or is he just that much of a corrupted jerk?

Well not all the muslims are religous.

You know muslims don't drink alcohol and there are some muslims drink alcohol!

and he is blowing the mosques because the rebels gather at the mosques so he is tring to make rebels ingathered to remain president!