Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Aiicornia: The City of Everfree

soullessduck

Zamia blinked surprized, she looked at the alicorn, he did seem to be in pain of some sort. She shrugged. "Uh, sure I'll bring him to you

right now." She grabbed the bird cage and walked down the stairs to the cell door. She put the key into the lock and opened the door. She closed the door behind her and gave the alicorn his bird. "I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to cause you any harm." The white dragon said with a twinge of worry. She headed back towards the door...

(OOC: uhm, I guess we could either pretend Fresh's OC never existed, or we could actually have him commit suicide, less graphically though :c )

(OOC I'm just going with the first one for now)

Rocket gave Sam a huge hug, "great work dr Samantha cerebria." Rocket said with a wink and a joking tone

Sam smiled and looked over at Mortimer "alright mor, what do we Do now that you have your bird" she was really interested in what would happen with that plan now.

(OOC: PPFFFFFF! look at this guy hahahhaha, your brother must be a genioys that can decipher the whole plot without even reading hahhahah xp xp. Do you think i have poopie in my head? You are a big no-no)

Shadow mounted on Mortimer's back and started to merge with him.

"Desertrose please, as soon as i blow the magic field run back to Aiicornia, i'll try to stop the dragons. I don't want to kill nopony so run with everyone."

Shadow started to fuse with Mortimer.

Hs body turned a deeper purple, his wings grew even larger, his body became bulkier and thicker and his horn grew larger and cured itself.

He then blasted the force field and the door, leaving an exit uncovered.

Dragon started to appear from the opposite direction and he began to blast them.

(OOC: PPFFFFFF! look at this guy hahahhaha, your brother must be a genioys that can decipher the whole plot without even reading hahhahah xp xp. Do you think i have poopie in my head? You are a big no-no)

Shadow mounted on Mortimer's back and started to merge with him.

"Desertrose please, as soon as i blow the magic field run back to Aiicornia, i'll try to stop the dragons. I don't want to kill nopony so run with everyone."

Shadow started to fuse with Mortimer.

Hs body turned a deeper purple, his wings grew even larger, his body became bulkier and thicker and his horn grew larger and cured itself.

He then blasted the force field and the door, leaving an exit uncovered.

Dragon started to appear from the opposite direction and he began to blast them.

Rocket and Sam looked as the alicorn changed

"Rocket....did He just-"

"Yea, that was awesome" rocket finished.

Rocket and Sam ran behind the alicorn-crow hybrid and saw all of the dragons

Sam looked at rocket "what do we do"

Rocket answered "first things first, we need to stay away from mor. He told me that. We need to find an exit."

Sam nodded "desert, you ready to go?"

• Brohoof 1

Desertrose shook her head no. She quickly rushed to the little fish tank where Merp was kept. She tried to pull the tank out of the wall, but it was locked with a key. Just then Zamia rushed over and used her key to unlock the fish tank, she took the fish tank and flew out the window towards safety. Desertrose smiled at the fact that Merp was safe, but she was worried about how she was supposed to get out of a huge tall building without wings. She trotted quickly over to the hole in the wall, she looked down, Desert backed up dizzily. Just then somepony grabbed her from behind. "2up 2i2? Don't worry, I got thi2!"  Desert turned and saw Daffodil carrying not only her, but also Scraet and Sayble too. Daffodil grabbed Desert underneath her front legs and flew off after the white dragon.

• Brohoof 1

Desertrose shook her head no. She quickly rushed to the little fish tank where Merp was kept. She tried to pull the tank out of the wall, but it was locked with a key. Just then Zamia rushed over and used her key to unlock the fish tank, she took the fish tank and flew out the window towards safety. Desertrose smiled at the fact that Merp was safe, but she was worried about how she was supposed to get out of a huge tall building without wings. She trotted quickly over to the hole in the wall, she looked down, Desert backed up dizzily. Just then somepony grabbed her from behind. "2up 2i2? Don't worry, I got thi2!" Desert turned and saw Daffodil carrying not only her, but also Scraet and Sayble too. Daffodil grabbed Desert underneath her front legs and flew off after the white dragon.

Rocket saw the hole that they had flown through

"Grab on CB!" Rocket said. Sam grabbed on to rockets neck and he flew through the hole.

"Now what?" Sam said.

Rocke looked around for any sight of the city. He saw desert on someponys back.

"Let's follow them, maybe they know where to go" rocket said as he followed the two ponies

After Mortimer took care of every dragpn that came through the door, he switched back to it's normal form, fixing his horn in the process.

He grabbed the remaining ponies and teleported them back to Aiicornia, since they were unconscious they wouldn't know what happened.

Mortimer started to flsy after Rocket and Sam, who were followong Daffodil and Desertrose.

After Mortimer took care of every dragpn that came through the door, he switched back to it's normal form, fixing his horn in the process.

He grabbed the remaining ponies and teleported them back to Aiicornia, since they were unconscious they wouldn't know what happened.

Mortimer started to flsy after Rocket and Sam, who were followong Daffodil and Desertrose.

sam looked back and saw Mortimer

"Wait wait wait! There's Mortimer!" Sam shouted. Rocket looked back and sure enough, there was Mortimer. Rocket turned around and flew towards Mortimer. He asked "hey Mortimer, where's alicornia? We're kind of lost right now"

"Follow me, i don't know where Daffodil and Desertrose are heading to anyways." he said as he glided pass the clouds.

It was a long flight to Aiicornia.

They arrived the Aiicornia town square, he was tired after a long trip.

"Do you know where were the other heading to?" he asked worried.

Desertrose poked Daff. "Uhm do you know where you're going?" "Of cour2e I do 2illy, I am going to where ever the dragon i2 going."

Desertrose facehoofed and decided not to argue, the white dragon DID have Merp, and she had sort of proven herself trustworthy. Zamia carried the little pony's fish towards the empty crystal cave, she had a hunch that the Queen would send people to Aiicornia to recapture whoever fled there. She and her brother Nox were the only ones who knew about this cave, and she knew Nox liked ponies to. She just hoped the ponies would trust her enough to follow her.

• Brohoof 1

"Follow me, i don't know where Daffodil and Desertrose are heading to anyways." he said as he glided pass the clouds.It was a long flight to Aiicornia.They arrived the Aiicornia town square, he was tired after a long trip. "Do you know where were the other heading to?" he asked worried.

(OOC my last post got messed up)Rocket and Sam shrugged

"Sorry mor, I have no clue here they were heading to, if you need help I will help"

Sam joined in, "so will I"

Rocket looked at his friend an immediately said, "no Sam, I wan you to go back to canter lot"

Sam was surprised "...why?"

Rocket started to tear up "Sam... I almost got you killed within a day! I wouldn't be able to live with myself if something happened to you" he started to cry.

Sam gave her friend a hug and said "rock. I'll be ok, and I wan to be here with my best friend" she smiled at him

Rocket said "alright, me and Sam are here to help" he said, smiling at sam

Edited by Rocket Blast
  • Brohoof 1

"No! You are civilians here, it is my ploy to protect the city ok? You stay or i'll kill you myself."

Mortimer ran forwards and out of sight.

Mortimer then morphed with Shadow and decided to go back to the last place where he saw Daff and Desert.

Luckily, they were still following the dragon but they seemed tired of flying.

He put them both in his humongous back and then continued to follow the dragon.

Sitting on his soft, furry couch, he sat lazily and held a book infront of his face, horn glowing as he held it up and read silently. He loved his new home in Aiicornia. It was a nice place to be, espically since he had some quiet time for himself. His horn stopped glowing as the navy book hit the ground. He sat up off the couch and picked up the book to put back on the couch. He trotted over to his kitchen and filled up a glass of water, setting it on the table after filling it with ice cubes.

He picked up the cup and raised it to his mouth, hearing the book fall of the couch once again as his cup slipped out of grip and tipped, splashing him with the cold water. He shook his head and muttered words, cleaning up the puddle of water beneath him and washing his face. He wondered when he would make some friends around Aiicornia. However, he was patient, knowing this was a new part of Eqestria and ponies were just settling in.

(If this has nothing to do with the plot please warn me. I kind of read some of the posts and ponies are just moving in so I just made him do house stuff.)

• Brohoof 1

Rocket an Sam fly off after the threat

"We'll that was dramatic" Sam said

Rocket watched his friend fly off "give him a break, CB. He looks like, not only he's been under a lot of stress, but he probably feels guilty for us getting captured by the dragons."

Sam nodded and they began to walk home. Sam was looking at houses.

"So here's mortimers house, here's dafodils, who I still really don't know and here's..." Rocket stopped giving a tour an looked "hmmm I don't really know who lives here.... They must be new."

Sam looked at the house, "do you want to say hi?"

Rocket said "sure! It'll be nice to meet another pony!"

Sam and rocket walked up to the house and knocked on the door.

Edited by Rocket Blast
  • Brohoof 1

He lifted his head after hearing the knock. His horn lit up as he lifted the cup off the ground and on the table. He put away the rag for his face and trotted over to his door, taking a breath in before swinging it open and seeing to pegasus stallions standing infront of the door.

''Oh, Hi there.'' He said in a friendly voice, holding open the door so it didn't swing back at him. ''My name is Delay, who are you two?'' He asked cheerfully, knowing these two stallions were new to Aiicornia as well as he was.

• Brohoof 1

He lifted his head after hearing the knock. His horn lit up as he lifted the cup off the ground and on the table. He put away the rag for his face and trotted over to his door, taking a breath in before swinging it open and seeing to pegasus stallions standing infront of the door.

''Oh, Hi there.'' He said in a friendly voice, holding open the door so it didn't swing back at him. ''My name is Delay, who are you two?'' He asked cheerfully, knowing these two stallions were new to Aiicornia as well as he was.

Rocket stuck out a hoof "my names rocket blast, this here's my friend" he said pointing to Sam, "her name is-"

"My name is dr. Samantha cerebria, but please call me Sam" Sam interrupted, she had a feeling rocket was going to introduce her as CB, and she didn't want that.

Rocket started again "I was just showing her town and we saw your house, and I didn't recognize your house. So I wanted to be neighborly and say hi!"

His hooves stiffened as one interrupted another. He blinked a few times then twitched, coming back into reality as he lifted his hoof and shook with Rocket. ''Well, nice to meet you both. It's good that I have some friendly neighbors. He said in a kind voice, settling his hoof back onto his carpet as he looked at the two once more.

''Do you wish to come in?'' He asked as a pang of annoyance flowed through him. His back hoof was getting tired from holding the door. Ugh. Stupid door...He thought, shutting his eyes quickly as his horn lit up and held the door open for him. He put his back hoof back onto the ground and huffed, happy to rest it.

He looked back at the two pegasus and waited for a answer.

• Brohoof 1

His hooves stiffened as one interrupted another. He blinked a few times then twitched, coming back into reality as he lifted his hoof and shook with Rocket. ''Well, nice to meet you both. It's good that I have some friendly neighbors. He said in a kind voice, settling his hoof back onto his carpet as he looked at the two once more.

''Do you wish to come in?'' He asked as a pang of annoyance flowed through him. His back hoof was getting tired from holding the door. Ugh. Stupid door...He thought, shutting his eyes quickly as his horn lit up and held the door open for him. He put his back hoof back onto the ground and huffed, happy to rest it.

He looked back at the two pegasus and waited for a answer.

(ooc: Rocket blast Is a male Pegasus, Sam is a female unicorn. just s heads up)

"oh no we just wanted to say hi to a new friend! we don't want to interfere" rocket said, hearing the annoyance in his voice. "well I hope that you are comfortable in the home, and if you need anything please come by and say so!"

He twitched and blinked a couple of times once more before nodding. ''Ok then. Come by any time.'' He said cheerfully, horn glowing as the door shut. He sighed as he trotted over to his backyard slide door and stretched, opening the slide door and walking out. He turned to shut it again as he galloped toward his pool and jumped in. He came to the surface and took some breaths, swimming around as he felt more relaxed.

(Oh, ok. And are pools aloud? I didn't see anything about pools so I'm asking now. :) )

(OOC: Due to soullessduck lack of posting i'll go a little ahead.)

Mortimer followed the white dragon into cave, before the dragon could even enter the cave, Mortimer teleported infront of him and gave him a wrathful glance.

"Or you give me the fish, or i'll turn you to smitherens" he said.

• Brohoof 1

Rocket and Sam walked quietly down the street

"Hey how bout when we get home, I make us some of my famouse grilled cheese and dafodil sandwiches!" Rocket said. He was worried about Sam, she seemed pretty shooken up

"Mmmm ok," she answered, "but first I'm taking a relaxing bubble bath" she then decided to break the ice, "rocket we need to tall about jet eventually." She said.

Rocket's expression changed. "Ok" he said monotonly.

• Brohoof 1

After swimming and relaxing in the cool water, he climbed out and grabbed a towel, drying himself off. His horn lit as he settled the towel on his fence and turned to his large house, trotting toward the slide door and opening it. He shut it before trotting over to the kitchen and getting all the stuff for making a salad. His horn lit as letuce, bowls, carrots, and other things for a salad appeared infront of him. He took a knife out of the drawer and started to cut up the things needed in the salad.

''My horn..it feels like it just lifted a 100 pound weight.'' He muttered as his horn stopped lighting and he took the knife in his hooves to cut. After cutting up all the things he needed, he pushed them into the bowl with the lettuce and shook it up, getting out ranch from the fridge. He poured it, shut it, and sent it back into the fridge. After doing all this, he finally got to eat and rest. His horn did feel weak, for some reason. Maybe he was using it to often? Or maybe it was only him.

Sam ran upstairs and got into a relaxing hot bath. She just wanted to think what happened and clear her head.

Rocket was downstairs cutting cheese slices and bread slices. He put a piece of cheese onto the bread and put both onto a hot pan. "I'm so happy Sam's here" he said to himself "she's great! And good looking"

Sam thought about the morning and how rocket had reassured her that everything would be alright, not to mention the muscles on that pony. He was a hero, and she adored him for that. (Adored!) she thought to herself (no, I can't fall for him, he's my best friend!)

Rocket thought about what he had said to himself, "..... Easy rocket, she probably doesn't feel like that towards you!" He put a few dafodils on each sandwich, then he smashed another piece of bread on it and grilled the other side

Sam got out of the tub and looked at herself in the mirror. "Well.... Maybe this is how it's supposed to be!" She was jut about to brush and dry her mane when she stopped and smiled, "lets see how he likes the wet mane look"

Rocket put the sandwiches on plates and waited for Sam to walk down the stairs, "sandwich is done!" He yelled.

Sam walked into the kitchen and said, "rocket you make the best grilled cheese sandwiches ever!" Trying to look as sexy as possible.

Rockets mouth fell open, he blushed and said "t-thanks"

(OOC sorry for such a long post and I hope it doesn't get messed up because I'm on my phone. Also I hope no one finds rocket and sams romance weird, it was one of my ideas from the start but freshien helped make a different idea)

• Brohoof 1

"Mor! Wait! That dragon is nice! She saved Merp from the tank! Please don't hurt her!" Desertrose begged.

Daffodil nodded in agreement. "Yeah, that dragon pointed me over to De2ert 2o I could 2ave her, 2he'2 pretty cool!"

Zamia cowered behind the bush. "H-Hey! Sorry man! Didn't mean to cause any trouble! I was just trying to help you guys hide from the rest of the dragons, they are going to attack Aiicornia you know."

(OOC: @the universe and all of its inhabitants: Sorry I didn't post yesterday ;-; Also if you guys can't tell, Zamia is my dragon OC xP

@Evilness: Yup, pools are fine! :P Pretty much any reasonable thing is allowed. (I.E pools, hot tubs, saunas, treehouse, greenhouse, shed, chicken coop, aviary, astronamer lab, ect...) Just nothing completely stupid. (I.E Missile launcher, gene scrambler, portals to other dimensions, acid pool, gas chamber, ect...)

@Rocket: ............ I actually have been shipping Sam and Rocket since you introducced Sam.. HeCk YuSh! ;3; )

• Brohoof 1

Mortimer reverted back to his normal self, he was about to extinguish him.

"I'm going back to Aiicornia and warn everypony. Desert and Daff, you stay with him." he said as he took off to Aiicornia.

Once he arrived, he was about to warn everyone when his head started to hurt, a voice could be heard from inside.

"Finally i'm going to be free, all that stress of yours is my freedom!".

Suddenly, a red flash stroke him and Mortimer was nowhere to be found, only his other personality, Sweet Tooth.

Shadow flew to Rocket's house, he stood on the window and started to knock, trying to warn him and Sam.

"Now, what i was going to do? Oh yeah, enjoy my vacation, tee hee!" he said as he spawned a chair and a jar of orange juice, then he sat down to drink it.

Everytime a bird flew above him, he killed it with a death spell.

"Oh, this is so fun! I hope no one interrupts ME! HAHAHAHAH!"

(Sweet Tooth can be found on the same page as Mortimer

Here it is, tee hee! http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/sweet-tooth-r2254.

Also, to whom may concern, i was allowed to use them, maybe on a near future i even get to use Dark Tooth.)

Edited by MaloMyotismon

Mortimer reverted back to his normal self, he was about to extinguish him.

"I'm going back to Aiicornia and warn everypony. Desert and Daff, you stay with him." he said as he took off to Aiicornia.

Once he arrived, he was about to warn everyone when his head started to hurt, a voice could be heard from inside.

"Finally i'm going to be free, all that stress of yours is my freedom!".

Suddenly, a red flash stroke him and Mortimer was nowhere to be found, only his other personality, Sweet Tooth.

Shadow flew to Rocket's house, he stood on the window and started to knock, trying to warn him and Sam.

"Now, what i was going to do? Oh yeah, enjoy my vacation, tee hee!" he said as he spawned a chair and a jar of orange juice, then he sat down to drink it.

Everytime a bird flew above him, he killed it with a death spell.

"Oh, this is so fun! I hope no one interrupts ME! HAHAHAHAH!"

(Sweet Tooth can be found on the same page as Mortimer

Here it is, tee hee! http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/sweet-tooth-r2254.

Also, to whom may concern, i was allowed to use them, maybe on a near future i even get to use Dark Tooth.)

(OOC: (in a sing songy voice) PLOT TWIIISSTT!!!

Rocket was just about to admit his feelings for Sam. "Sam...." he started when a knock was heard at the window, Rocket spun his head around to see what the noise was.  

"shadow?" rocket said, "what are you doing here" shadow started to fly towards something. "sam, I think he wants us to follow him" he said.

sam looked and said "ok, but what were you going to tell me?" she asked.

rocket thought for a second and said, "ill tell you when we get back" he was still uneasy about expressing his feelings so openly.

as they followed the crow, they saw a red alicorn, sitting and driking oj.

rocket said, "who are you?"

• Brohoof 1