Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Earbuds at Hot Topic

Vortical

Well at Hot Topic I saw some RD earbuds and was thinking about buying them but 2 questions?

It say it works on iPad iPhone does that mean only them?

Is the quality good? 

Thanks for your replies.

I got Pinkie and Rarity

They're pretty damn loud, my friend could hear them across the room, they got good quality, and they're not only for apple products, they work for my Android phone, so I'm preeetty sure they're compatible with anything xD

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/PopCulture/MyLittlePony//My+Little+Pony+Rainbow+Dash+Earbuds-301790.jsp

I wouldn't imaging that the quality would be outstanding, They should be fine for listening to stereo music though, there aren't any specs on the page so i can't be sure. It'll work on anything with a 3.5mm audio jack like your computer, phone, mp3/mp4 player those kind of things.

Companies just say iPod / iPad because everyone has them.

looks like your average 10 dollar earbuds that works decently, but not greatly so. cool as a merch thing, i guess, but for practical usage, there are better earphones available.

Pretty much sums it up. 

They get the job done, but if you're a big stiffler on sound quality they obviously won't do the trick for you,

On compatibility, the device list is just a gimmick to catch people's attention, any set of headphones, will work in anything the plug fits in the output jack of.

I'd consider getting a set of these, but I already have a nice set of Skull Candy earbuds, so it would be kinda a waste. I'm liking those pins they have in the "you might also like" panel though.   

Edited by Shoboni

also, because i forgot to answer, the earbuds should work on any mobile phone that features a 3.5 stereo input (that small circular hole you plug in basically every damn headphones or earphones ever). i'm sure any Apple products should have those holes, but i remember hearing that any headphones not made by Apple used with an iPhone or such gets a borked-up contact faster for some reason.

Thanks for the replies, I never really had any high quality earbuds before so that won't matter. 2 more questions though, Worth the cost? and will they fall out my ears alot?