Plushie - tell me what you think!

lilymalady123

hi guys!!! ive been making pony plushies nonstop lately so i thought i might show you one of them!!! she currently has no eyes or cutie mark, but i was thinking of doing commissions in the near future, so i need to know what you think.

she is 16" tall (not including her mane), she is made of cuddly minkie, her eyes will be made of printed felt and she is machine sewn.

post-6328-0-02416100-1358244350_thumb.jpg

post-6328-0-75231000-1358244363_thumb.jpg

post-6328-0-66657000-1358244381_thumb.jpg

please, i need your honest opinions. 

thnx

lily

no one? hmmm. well, i made the eyes today, but they need to dry before i can sew them on. i will post pics sometime soon. 

oh and... BUMPP

• Brohoof 4

I like it. It seems really nice! I think the shape really came out pretty good. I'll be watching and waiting to see it when it's finished.

Nice work.

:) I made it with a pattern off a site called deviantart ( youve probs heard of it) that I made MAJOR modification to. Thanks for the positive feed back!!!
  • Brohoof 1

i call it slender pinkie just because it has no face but it does look awesome you made this wow that is awesome but it does need a face but for now slender pinke it is

haha! Unlike slenderman though, she is very snugly. I have hugged her the last few nights. IT'S SO FLUFFY!! Her eyes are being sewn on soon.

Oh wow, thats really cool. I wish I had a fluffy Pinkie Pie plushie.

Hmm. There is a date on the pictures. 1/1/2007.

WAIT, WHAT? 2007? What is this witchcraft?

haha I'm planning on doing commissions once I get better, but since I'm doing it for a hobby not a source of income it will cost less than most people.

Also, this witchcraft is... AN OLD CAMERA!!! FEAR IT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4idKg2mhcQ

Skip to screaming. That is me right now. Old. Camera. I'm so scared. If I had moneys I would probably buy one, but atm I don't ):

I tried making a plushie once.

Actually, I wonder where that went.

the first time I made a pony I made it out of fleece an it had horribly embroidered eyes. I recycled it to a pin cushion XP. I'm thinking if I ask for 65 - 75 bucks (depending on pony, my need for cash etc.) that's pretty good. So if I start selling, ill make sure they are good enough for a friend like you XD