Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You learn something new every day.

Discordian

Until today I hadn't really looked at the status update bar. I ignored it most of the time because random status updates don't usually do it for me.

...But then I noticed I can comment on them. Plus I learned how to quickly update my own status through the top bar.

**** yeah I'm gonna start using it more often now that I know that the status updates can actually be interacted with rather than just being seen!

Yes, more forum praise from Discordian. Aside from the fact that this is a MLP site the host and engine are just absolutely amazing. If I ever make a forum of my own for whatever reason, I'm usin' this one, provided I can find a tech guy to help me out. LOL

• Brohoof 1

Until today I hadn't really looked at the status update bar. I ignored it most of the time because random status updates don't usually do it for me.

...But then I noticed I can comment on them. Plus I learned how to quickly update my own status through the top bar...

Yeah, some of us have even been having conversations in each other's statuses. It's kinda funny really. Somebody says something catch, several people comment on it, then they all start talking to each other and it takes a life of its own. Too bad those conversations don't last. Oh well, spur of the moment fun really. ^_^