Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

RainbowShy Trace

Inkfeather

Wow...

Did you paint this all by yourself?

No pattern or anything?

The title says "Trace" doesn't it?

A trace is basicly redrawing something else. And this is a redraw of a scene in "May the best pet win" I took a screenshot.

• Brohoof 1

A trace is basicly redrawing something else. And this is a redraw of a scene in "May the best pet win" I took a screenshot.

You learn something every day xD

Usually called a vector, but okay ;)

Usually called a vector, but okay ;)

vectors work differently, the way I said it to explain it to my friend is that is is rendered more in real time than bit maps and are a series of shapes made from many plotted points that use mathematics to calculate the curvy-ness sorta like a conect the dots picture...if you think about it, and because of this a vector (when not rasterized , in bitmap format) can be resized to ANY resolution with out getting bury or pixelated.

also Vectors do not always have to be tracing something.

• Brohoof 1

vectors work differently, the way I said it to explain it to my friend is that is is rendered more in real time than bit maps and are a series of shapes made from many plotted points that use mathematics to calculate the curvy-ness sorta like a conect the dots picture...if you think about it, and because of this a vector (when not rasterized , in bitmap format) can be resized to ANY resolution with out getting bury or pixelated.

also Vectors do not always have to be tracing something.

Sorry but no, this is still HAND DRAWN. Vectoring is something a little different.

I've vectored things before. I just misread his words :P