Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Need an animator for a silly fake ad.

Gcdm

Can anyone have rainbow dash do a slow-mo burst through a cloud, then soar through the sky as the camera pans and follows her, then have her fly away as the camera stays in a fixed position, watching here fly straight away?

The timing matters though. It has to match up to the part to Night Ranger's Sister Christian where the drums build right before he sings "You're motorin'! What's your price for life....."

i can probably do it, but you'll have to tell me the dimension of the image you want. it will take me a few hours as i may take a while. also, what format do you want the animation file in?

Edited by lilymalady123

(edited)

Well, the final product will end up on YouTube, and as the evil sorcery that is video editing will diminish the video, I might need a large resolution.... So like 720p?

As for the file type....a .MOV might work.

Edited by Gcdm

just listened to the song, i'll get straight on it. also, i warn you that i am fairly new to this, so slow mo might be a bit akward. onwards silvy!!!

Uhh...how do you want to send the video file to me? Do you think it would be best to send it by email, or would you rather prefer Skype or something like that?

Ehh, I don't know what happened to the pony who said she was going to do it. Apperantly she might of changed her mind. If anyone else is up to it, please let me know.