Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Silly and Druidic AI art

Silly Druid

This is the place where I will share the AI art I generated.

Let's start with my attempts to recreate my OC, Tree Song. None of these images really looks like her, but they are interesting nonetheless...

upscaled_safe_earth_pony_female_beautiful_cut.thumb.webp.983ac72328b695e778d460652d2c0c9e.webpupscaled_safe_earth_pony_female_beautiful_cut1.thumb.webp.4f543677e45789833540e18d6e78d142.webpupscaled_safe_earth_pony_female_green_skin_ye2.thumb.webp.3ca08af1f56e29d5f0a42ce841df7b4c.webpupscaled_safe_earth_pony_female_green_skin_ye4.thumb.webp.66919ff43e6861f1d00363243f156eb5.webpupscaled_safe_earth_pony_female_green_skin_ye5.thumb.webp.37f10cdd097960b90bb041fad065e50f.webp

Edited by Silly Druid
  • Brohoof 5

9 minutes ago, Splashee said:

There are some tags in some of the images... Is the AI thinking the tags are part of the art? :ooh:

The AI learns from the images it's trained on, and these often have signatures...

• Brohoof 2

6 minutes ago, Silly Druid said:

The AI learns from the images it's trained on, and these often have signatures...

That's what my first thought was. One day the AI will be able to understand how to completely hide the original.... Actually, this discussion is so not allowed here. Let's just enjoy the AI art for now :grin:

As for the art. Fantastic! You have really gotten better at this @Silly Druid under such little time. You just started a few days ago :lookup:

Gosh, these are SO precious. It's unreal how AI makes these..

Wait... does that mean a bot is better at making art than I am >:C

UNACCEPTABULLLLLLL :Cozy:

(edited)

Have some Trixie and Glimmy:

startrix_00.thumb.webp.88236314e44a904cebf484e09e5d283f.webp

startrix_01.thumb.webp.b2bbec5d7ff11b83fe7b9428b8fb5c0a.webp

Also let me know if you have any suggestions what I should generate (it should be simple though, the AI can't handle complex situations with multiple characters).

Edited by Silly Druid
  • Brohoof 1

There are some wonderful art pieces in this thread. Really astonishing what ai can do nowadays. 

6 minutes ago, Silly Druid said:

Sweetie Belle in Minecraft

upscaled_safe_derpibooru_p_95_detailed_h

okay, that made me smile :>

On 2023-03-30 at 3:53 PM, Princess Silky said:

Gosh, these are SO precious. It's unreal how AI makes these..

Wait... does that mean a bot is better at making art than I am >:C

UNACCEPTABULLLLLLL :Cozy:

Don't forget what drawing an image or what other kind of art does to the artist. You learn a lot by creating art. How things work or how they not work, how you use techniques, how you set accents etc and most for all it builds up your own respect of art. In these regards no ai or other person can really do anything to do a better job than you :>

(edited)

It's hard to get a good picture with two characters in it. Here, Starlight's eye color is not quite right, and the layout of Sunset's hooves is a little strange, but still it's the best I could get. Also it shows the AI's tendency to put things on the picture that correspond to a pony's name, in this case there is sunset in the background only because there is Sunset Shimmer on the picture.

Edited by Silly Druid

After many attempts, I finally managed to get a good image of Tree Song:

As usual with the AI art, the cutie mark is not right, but other than that, it's a pretty good depiction of her.

Hm, you've gotten some interesting results. :o

I think this one is my favourite though.

On 2023-03-30 at 10:15 PM, Silly Druid said:

cutie_00.thumb.webp.09ec57bd9f5f94ce6a3f5805451584da.webp