Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Has anyone here read Cheerilee's Garden and it's sequel?

thatoneguy

I haven't read them nor Cupcakes or Sweet Apple Massacre, for the following reasons:

1. I seriously doubt they would enhance my life experience or improve the subject matter of my imagination.

2. If one replaced the characters of any of these aforementioned stories with human children or the like, that author would likely be committed to prison if it gained any sort of popularity.

The only reason why stories like that exist is the fact that there is no ability of any television show regardless of how cute and colourful, can sway the depravity of the unconstrained human heart. Indulgence of that effect I wholeheartedly do not think is healthy or beneficial.

Edited by Blue and Red
  • Brohoof 5

I haven't read Cheerilee's Garden, but in the back of my mind I kind of want to, but I'm a bit sensitive for that stuff. I have already read "Cupcakes" and "Rainbow Factory", and the former was the more disturbing for me, but they didn't even compare to "The Experiments of Twilight Sparkle". That story was just messed up on multiple levels.

I'm curious, has anyone else read that story? And if so, how does it compare to "Cheerilee's Garden"? Also, is "Cheerilee's Garden" really that bad?

Edited by whoovesfan7698

I haven't read Cheerilee's Garden, but in the back of my mind I kind of want to, but I'm a bit sensitive for that stuff. I have already read "Cupcakes" and "Rainbow Factory", and the former was the more disturbing for me, but they didn't even compare to "The Experiments of Twilight Sparkle". That story was just messed up on multiple levels.

I'm curious, has anyone else read that story? And if so, how does it compart to "Cheerilee's Garden"? Also, is "Cheerilee's Garden" really that bad?

Cheerilee's Garden is , in my opinion, much more disturbing than Cupcakes or Rainbow Factory. It features Cheerilee killing off all of her students in brutal, Saw-like ways. Some moments might even make you sick to your stomach, depending on exactly how sensitive you are to this stuff.

Lucky for me, though, I'm somehow immune to getting grossed out by gorefics. Although that's probably because none of them can compare to watching a real guy cutting off his......."special place". Hands down the most emotionally scarring thing to ever happen to me during my preteen years. 

Tee-hee!

Oh, I mean, yes, I've read "Cheerilee's Garden." I started to read just a little bit of "Scarlet Harvest," but stopped to do something else and never picked it back up. Which reminds me, I should go finish reading it and Fallout: Equestria.

I've also read "Cupcakes," "Rocket to Insanity," "Sweet Apple Massacre," and "Rainbow Factory." Those, I won't say my opinion. I'll just let other people do the talking.