Ask Luna

Lunatic

Hehe. Well what really made my week was the shop freshmen at schoo. Good bunch of kids.

good to see that you are willing to help new students.. they are the future after all. 

good to see that you are willing to help new students.. they are the future after all. 

Yeah in fact I am contemplating offering tutoring for students who need help. staying after school Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday in media center to help my fellow colleagues.

And I did well on my grades in the progress report.

Hey Luna, you can see into everypony's dreams right?

What is the weirdest thing you've seen someone dream?

(BTW, might want to steer clear of my mind. Not exactly the brightest of places >.>)

Yeah in fact I am contemplating offering tutoring for students who need help. staying after school Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday in media center to help my fellow colleagues.

And I did well on my grades in the progress report.

well that sounds really good. we hope that you will do well teaching those freshmen. 

Hey Luna, you can see into everypony's dreams right?

What is the weirdest thing you've seen someone dream?

(BTW, might want to steer clear of my mind. Not exactly the brightest of places >.>)

there was a stallion who had a dream about having a phisical relationship with a character of the my little human show. that was pretty awkward. 

• Brohoof 1

there was a stallion who had a dream about having a phisical relationship with a character of the my little human show. that was pretty awkward. 

My Little Human? I love that show!........ 

Wait, Er.... I mean..... That shows for little fillies >.>

well that sounds really good. we hope that you will do well teaching those freshmen. 

Thanks. Well Im playing this brrower fighting game called Godzilla: Daikaiju Battle Royale. It is awesome and I am kicking some serious flank in it right now ;)

Thanks. Well Im playing this brrower fighting game called Godzilla: Daikaiju Battle Royale. It is awesome and I am kicking some serious flank in it right now ;)

we are not that good in fighting game, the only fighting game we had only some skill in was DBZ budukai2/3

cadence always makes fun of us when we play. 

post-1283-0-86070200-1355729989_thumb.png

All I have to say is stay out of my dreams!

it is not a matter of choice, we are there to guard your sleep and nightmares. 

post-1283-0-58940700-1355739571_thumb.png

Hehe I see. I would be more than happy to help you get better ;)

it is allright, we play her in other games. 

post-1283-0-38638000-1355739778.png

ohh, well we've never seen it. 

You were talking about it earlier...

Hi aunty luna!

sorry i kinda dissapeared, mum and i had an argument and she grounded me from the net (you of all people know how stubborn she is) i was just wondering how you were?

And welcome back Lily! :)

• Brohoof 1

Hi aunty luna!

sorry i kinda dissapeared, mum and i had an argument and she grounded me from the net (you of all people know how stubborn she is) i was just wondering how you were?

ohh yes, she can be pretty stubborn. 

and we are doing splendid. a lot of work is stacking up during the weeks but we can handle it. (project weeks in school.)

but soon we will be on holiday. this saterday we will go skiing with a friend and spend heartswarming eve with her.

post-1283-0-63011700-1355998778.jpg

ohh yes, she can be pretty stubborn. 

and we are doing splendid. a lot of work is stacking up during the weeks but we can handle it. (project weeks in school.)

but soon we will be on holiday. this saterday we will go skiing with a friend and spend heartswarming eve with her.

attachicon.gifLuna_christmas.jpg

that sounds wonderful!!! i myself am spending heartswarming eve alone. i will be spending the time being independent, mother has promised me that she will let me have that day to prove i am reliable.

that sounds wonderful!!! i myself am spending heartswarming eve alone. i will be spending the time being independent, mother has promised me that she will let me have that day to prove i am reliable.

celestia doesnt allow you to be with her during heartwarming eve? *shakes her head* ohh that sister of mine is as stubborn as a mule. if you find the time we are sure you can come over and have a good time with us. 

post-1283-0-07056100-1356082950_thumb.png

Hehe most welcome. You look great by the way. Been working out? :)

*blushes slightly*

ohh well, you know. we wanted to get a bit more stamina for when we go skiing to avoid getting sore. 

post-1283-0-68364200-1356084916_thumb.jpg