Ask Luna

Lunatic

that is very beautifully said. did you come up with that yourself or did you read it in a poem? 

It was from no poem.

img-1756841-3-4c30f3f7dd1bbc56f46cf3bb73

well we are not romantically interested in males. 

we just prefer the company of mares when it comes to romance, sorry.

attachicon.gifPicture of me 8.png

Ah so the princess is a lesbian? This was the antithesis of my expectations to say the least...

asbel-36130.jpg

But my opinion of you still remains the same milady. Never have I seen such masculine beauty on any mare...When I look up to you on that balcony at night...Sometimes I think about eternal darkness not being so bad...Beautiful starry skies...A beautiful full moon...and the beautiful luminescent glow of your mane as it blows in the wind and shines in the night...

img-1755474-3-4c30f3f7dd1bbc56f46cf3bb73

Flattery is cheap this I know...But if not by words do I prove my loyalty to you my princess...Then by my actions I shall...

img-1465132-2-qfaG9tx.png

that is very beautifully said. did you come up with that yourself or did you read it in a poem? 

but of course we do. 

well most of those admirers are well... male. 

attachicon.giftumblr_lthib8WXWQ1r3xauuo1_1280.png

well steam and origin are programs not sites, as for League of legends that would depend on where you're from.

what is the league of legend. My lusicous luminous luna.

It was from no poem.

img-1756841-3-4c30f3f7dd1bbc56f46cf3bb73

Ah so the princess is a lesbian? This was the antithesis of my expectations to say the least...

img-1758370-3-asbel-36130.jpg

But my opinion of you still remains the same milady. Never have I seen such masculine beauty on any mare...When I look up to you on that balcony at night...Sometimes I think about eternal darkness not being so bad...Beautiful starry skies...A beautiful full moon...and the beautiful luminescent glow of your mane as it blows in the wind and shines in the night...

img-1755474-3-4c30f3f7dd1bbc56f46cf3bb73

Flattery is cheap this I know...But if not by words do I prove my loyalty to you my princess...Then by my actions I shall...

img-1465132-2-qfaG9tx.png

flattery may be cheap but words are not powerless. 

you use your words wisely to show your intellectual levels. 

and if we have broken another heart by speaking of our sexual preference, then we are truly sorry.

post-1283-0-20889700-1376833353_thumb.jpg 

what is the league of legend. My lusicous luminous luna.

league of legends is a game, a moba if you know what that means.

post-1283-0-43496800-1376833725_thumb.png

*a young cross eyed filly with two different coloured eyes approaches you.*

Ms. Luna, do you want a cupcake?

*the cupcake has a moon design on the top.*

ohh my, that does look delicious. 

post-1283-0-81210000-1376833947_thumb.pngpost-1283-0-49162700-1376833929.jpg

flattery may be cheap but words are not powerless. 

you use your words wisely to show your intellectual levels. 

and if we have broken another heart by speaking of our sexual preference, then we are truly sorry.

attachicon.gifluna_gring.jpg

league of legends is a game, a moba if you know what that means.

attachicon.gifluna_diana.png

ohh my, that does look delicious. 

attachicon.gifluna_cupcake.pngattachicon.gifluna_suprised.jpg

sounds fun can't wait to try it. (touch your mane) so amazing I like it when its not sparkling.

It is as I said milady. My opinion of you still remains the same.

img-1458486-2-tow-tu-asbel.jpg

that is good to hear. more then one pony has changed their behavior towards us when they heard about it.

post-1283-0-47319200-1377000196_thumb.jpg

sounds fun can't wait to try it. (touch your mane) so amazing I like it when its not sparkling.

well thank you.

post-1283-0-48059600-1377000257_thumb.jpg

Hi Luna. Birthday next month. I was wondering maybe you and some other friends would like to go out for dinner?

go out for dinner? that does sound like a wonderful idea, we would love to come. 

post-1283-0-68080100-1377045366_thumb.jpg

how was the moon

post-1283-0-71144500-1377045433_thumb.jpeg

princess luna if me and my friends somehow got to equestria what would you do?

we would be very surprised, we have tried before to get friends from differend universes to us.

post-1283-0-51708300-1377045450_thumb.png

go out for dinner? that does sound like a wonderful idea, we would love to come. 

attachicon.gifluna_gring.jpg

attachicon.gifluna_not_amused.jpeg

we would be very surprised, we have tried before to get friends from differend universes to us.

attachicon.gifluna_not_again.png

Lonely I guess. I have been there so many times. Their was this one pony who I rescued and bonded she was like my older sister. She left and I can't remember her. You look just like her.

Lonely I guess. I have been there so many times. Their was this one pony who I rescued and bonded she was like my older sister. She left and I can't remember her. You look just like her.

we look just like her? how extraordinaire. we did think we had quite the unique appearance with our larger body and our starry mane. 

we look just like her? how extraordinaire. we did think we had quite the unique appearance with our larger body and our starry mane.

she was the same the same size, color and cutie mark but she didn't have the starry hair it was just regular non-starry blue.

she was the same the same size, color and cutie mark but she didn't have the starry hair it was just regular non-starry blue.

well we do have a natural non-starry blue mane, we use an enhancement to make it look like this for formal meetings. 

well we do have a natural non-starry blue mane, we use an enhancement to make it look like this for formal meetings.

wow what are the odds its almost like you were my best friend but your name is Luna her name is Luma.

wow what are the odds its almost like you were my best friend but your name is Luna her name is Luma.

how odd, you have sparked our interest, would we be able to meet her? 

post-1283-0-94549000-1377245211_thumb.gif

Awww both of you looks cute. I don't know my dear Luna she disappear after she gave me a note.

no problem anything for you my Princess. Well the note said "Dear Hotshot, we have to go somewhere far away. We can't explain it to you but trust me when we say that the time we spent together was the best days of my eternal life. Please take care lil brother and farewell. Your big sister and best friend Luma (with the m looking like a n)."

no problem anything for you my Princess. Well the note said "Dear Hotshot, we have to go somewhere far away. We can't explain it to you but trust me when we say that the time we spent together was the best days of my eternal life. Please take care lil brother and farewell. Your big sister and best friend Luma (with the m looking like a n)."

luna tilts her head and looks confused. "how particulairly odd. perhaps this was formed in a fracture of a dimention." (if you want to, you can add me on skype to rp this out faster. name's lavendel spring) 

princess luna do you have a tnuocca stepoen (it's reverse)

ohh my, it has been so long since we have played that. 

we do not even remember but we used to have one years ago.