Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

visual art I Draw Some Stuff

Landofpi

However due to my having a lot of stuff I will simply post a link here:

http://ming-yan.deviantart.com/

I don't work frequently and I use paint tool SAI. I have a number of sketches, but it takes me a long time to colour. I use a mouse to colour because tablets hate me.

[insert animu here]

Recent thing:

Trying out some real life with a drawing of a potential other girl I know. It looks better on paper because the scanner kinda gets rid of the line art fading into the bg effect that the paper gives. Regardless I was trying out a pencil set I got a while ago. Face is kinda off but I redid too much and left it.

bifocalcurious_by_ming_yan-d5x0d1p.png

img-1173090-1-nepeta_leijon_by_ming_yan-

img-1173090-1-delicious_carrots_by_ming_

img-1173090-2-black_takustar_by_ming_yan

Edited by Landofpi
  • Brohoof 5

not really sure why you would lead off with the carrot thing...but ok

you girl looks pretty well done, just about everything on her is well done, with the exception of her upper body and navel being a tiny bit off

you got some skill :)

• 2 weeks later...

hey man!

I seriously gotta say. These are friggen AMAZING. I love the pictures and it seems like you've put a ton of effort in them!

I have a question(of sorts).. I'm actually starting to draw right now and I'm in look for freinds and teachers to help me get to the top of my skill level. You seem like you're pretty good at digital art and I was wondering of you might be intrested in working with me to help us both improve our skills?

My skype is: lolhero23 Feel free to add me!

and my deviantart is http://horseandraisins.deviantart.com/

I look forward to seeing you around. Welcome to the herd mate c:

hey man!

I seriously gotta say. These are friggen AMAZING. I love the pictures and it seems like you've put a ton of effort in them!

I have a question(of sorts).. I'm actually starting to draw right now and I'm in look for freinds and teachers to help me get to the top of my skill level. You seem like you're pretty good at digital art and I was wondering of you might be intrested in working with me to help us both improve our skills?

My skype is: lolhero23 Feel free to add me!

and my deviantart is http://horseandraisins.deviantart.com/

I look forward to seeing you around. Welcome to the herd mate c:

I could possibly help though I draw with paper and pencil then colour all of it with a mouse. I use Paint Tool Sai to colour the images and use the line art vector tool to make the line art. It's quite a tedious procedure taking a few hours to finish colouring. I would try out a tablet but I suck with them :lol:

Is there anything in particular you wanted to work on?

==

updateeeeddd

I could possibly help though I draw with paper and pencil then colour all of it with a mouse. I use Paint Tool Sai to colour the images and use the line art vector tool to make the line art. It's quite a tedious procedure taking a few hours to finish colouring. I would try out a tablet but I suck with them :lol:

Is there anything in particular you wanted to work on?

==

updateeeeddd

not really, just looking for a partner to draw with, its quite boring drawing by yourself sometimes. you know? soo, how about it?