Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello there!

The565er

Why would this be a bad time? Is it because of the actual time as in, like, 11:00 or for some other reason?

Just the whole Alicorn twilight thing. everybody seems to be spliting into groups and anybody with a diffrent opinion then that group gets hated on by them. 

Just the whole Alicorn twilight thing. everybody seems to be spliting into groups and anybody with a diffrent opinion then that group gets hated on by them. 

I thought that would have calmed down a bit now. Obviously I was misguided. Anyway, thanks for the welcome.

I thought that would have calmed down a bit now. Obviously I was misguided. Anyway, thanks for the welcome.

I'm sure it will calm down after a while i mean there's so much good things about this fandom that it would be sad to leave over one change. 

I'm sure it will calm down after a while i mean there's so much good things about this fandom that it would be sad to leave over one change. 

I wouldn't leave over something like this. I like a bit of friendly banter as much as the next pony and have no trouble about it at all.