Jump to content
Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello Hello!


Wizard

Recommended Posts

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?

I googled MLP Forums and there you were lol

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Back in 2011 a friend of mine showed me some of the fanart that was spreading around, I didn't watch the show, but I loved the art and decided I would make my own.


Hi there! Name's Wizard, though I also go by DerpyDoo on other art sites, I'm an artist who's been drawing ponies on and off for a few years now but never thought to look up any forums or places to discuss my interests.

I'll share a few images of my art just to show I'm not a bot, maybe you'll even recognise them, who knows!

My personal OC was only made this year actually, "Titanium White" will surely get more art in the future.

 

 

Titanium white C1.png

Derpy Badge Col.png

Titanium white sheet.png

  • Brohoof 8
  • Delighted Giggle 2
  • Excited 1
  • Hugs 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Conbon said:

Hi and welcome! I must say your art is really good and your OC art is just perfection. 

Aww thank you! She took a few days to get right, I need to draw more of her!

10 hours ago, Brony Number 42 said:

Hi and welcome to the herd.

Thanks! Never thought I'd read that in my life lol
(That isn't a bad thing)

6 hours ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Welcome to the Forums @Wizard:mlp_yeehaa:  Combine the art and magic for beautiful results;)  

Thank you! You just showed me I can tag people, that's neat! @ZiggWheelsManning
I plan on using loooots of magic!

3 hours ago, AstralSmoke said:

Welcome and wow I love your art aaaahhhhhh it's so good

Awww thank you so much! I've never had such positive feedback before!

Thank you all for your warm welcome! I'm super happy to be here!

  • Brohoof 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

(edited)

Welcome to the herd! I joined just a little while before you! It blows my mind there's still ponies filtering in. I'm basically in the same boat as you, came in about the same time, wish I had done so sooner.

Your art's fantastic. There's so much brightness and cheer in your work!

Edited by Axiom Crash
-Lots of unnecessary drama
  • Brohoof 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Axiom Crash said:

Welcome to the herd! I joined just a little while before you! It blows my mind there's still ponies filtering in. I'm basically in the same boat as you, came in about the same time, wish I had done so sooner.

Your art's fantastic. There's so much brightness and cheer in your work!

Awww thank you so much! Yes I am very much behind on the craze, oh how I wish I could turn back time lol

7 hours ago, Cash In said:

Hello Wizard! Welcome aboard!

Love your art by the way. :)

Thank you! Everyone is so kind here!

1 hour ago, Nitobit said:

Titanium looks so good! Welcome to the forums! :fluttershy:

Thank you so much! I am sure you'll be seeing more of her when I find time to draw her haha!

  • Brohoof 2
  • Hugs 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello and welcome to the forums!

That's some brilliant art you have there!

I'm sure you will find many great friends and memories here

  • Brohoof 2
  • Hugs 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Astralshy said:

Hello and welcome to the forums!

That's some brilliant art you have there!

I'm sure you will find many great friends and memories here

Thank you! I'm looking forward to making memories!

  • Brohoof 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2024-03-17 at 7:57 PM, Wizard said:

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?

I googled MLP Forums and there you were lol

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Back in 2011 a friend of mine showed me some of the fanart that was spreading around, I didn't watch the show, but I loved the art and decided I would make my own.


Hi there! Name's Wizard, though I also go by DerpyDoo on other art sites, I'm an artist who's been drawing ponies on and off for a few years now but never thought to look up any forums or places to discuss my interests.

I'll share a few images of my art just to show I'm not a bot, maybe you'll even recognise them, who knows!

My personal OC was only made this year actually, "Titanium White" will surely get more art in the future.

 

 

Titanium white C1.png

Derpy Badge Col.png

Titanium white sheet.png

Oh cute! <3

Hello! And welcome! /)

  • Brohoof 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Verdant Shy said:

Oh cute! <3

Hello! And welcome! /)

Thank you! Happy to be here! (\

  • Hugs 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Props Valroa said:

Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your time here!

Thank you! I'm having a great time so far!

  • Hugs 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello, hi, and welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

I hope you'll have a good time here! e-cocosmile.png ~As good as your art :wub:

 

If you'd ever need something or have troubles with anything on the forums, feel free to poke me! :darling:

  • Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2024-03-21 at 2:23 AM, Rikifive said:

Hello, hi, and welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

I hope you'll have a good time here! e-cocosmile.png ~As good as your art :wub:

 

If you'd ever need something or have troubles with anything on the forums, feel free to poke me! :darling:

Awww thank you so much! I've been having loads of fun on here! Everyone has been super nice and I've been really enjoying drawing ponies again after all these years!

  • Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Wizard said:

Awww thank you so much! I've been having loads of fun on here! Everyone has been super nice and I've been really enjoying drawing ponies again after all these years!

And that's what I love to hear! :mlp_yeehaa:

Enjoy your time then! :BrightMacContent:

  • Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Trot Shuffle said:

Welcome, looks like you're enjoying it here :fluttershy:

Also, I wonder why this thread has so many views :sealed:

What can I say? I bring in the crowd. B)

  • Brohoof 1
  • smile 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, GreyScholar said:

Welcome! Glad to see people are still joining the site.

Glad to be here! Took me wayyyy too long to join a pony forum lol

  • Brohoof 1
  • Delighted Giggle 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, lucas said:

Hello Wizard , how are you

Well hi Lucas! Looks like the muffin man brought us a new friend! :PIPPIPHURRAY:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Join the herd!

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...