Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My new oc!

ThePonyBrony

Pretty cool! I could tell that they were based off of rainbowdash.Does she have a cutie mark? and whats her name? just 2 questions to ask.

Her name is Darkerlight, I did not come up with a cutiemark for her yet, thinking of some sort of planet, because she loves space :D!

• Brohoof 2

Hm looks pretty good I guess, i'm not sure if your aware of this for sure or not but there is a pony creator if you wanna make an OC using that and not just have to color Rainbow dash over, lets you maybe even give him a different look if you want.

Here it is if you don't know about it. http://generalzoi.deviantart.com/art/Pony-Creator-Full-Version-254295904

Regardless it still looks pretty good.

Hm looks pretty good I guess, i'm not sure if your aware of this for sure or not but there is a pony creator if you wanna make an OC using that and not just have to color Rainbow dash over, lets you maybe even give him a different look if you want.

Here it is if you don't know about it. http://generalzoi.deviantart.com/art/Pony-Creator-Full-Version-254295904

Regardless it still looks pretty good.

Yes, I know. I used it for a basic concept, I just wanted to make a better pose. So I used pictures of dash and coloured it so that it looks good.

• Brohoof 1

Yes, I know. I used it for a basic concept, I just wanted to make a better pose. So I used pictures of dash and coloured it so that it looks good.

Oh ok, sorry then I didn't know. I guess you could make a pose in the pony creator to if you really wanted :P. But whatever you wanna do is cool to :).