Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Struggling to be Perfect-A Ponyvill Highscool Rp.

Emerald Heart

She looked over at Moon Sparkle and gave her a glare. "This was a signed copy!" Tears began to roll down her face as she buried her face in her backpack. It smelled faintly of spilled perfume and fish sticks. She grabbed all of her things and moved to the very back corner, and continued to cry.

"It was very tasty" MoonSparkle added frowning at the way Emerald was behaving, she let out a sigh before turning back towards waiting for the detention to be over, "That emerald is rather awkward" she said to the pony sitting in front of her, MoonSparkle then got a carrot out of her bag and started to chew on it

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"It was very tasty" MoonSparkle added frowning at the way Emerald was behaving, she let out a sigh before turning back towards waiting for the detention to be over, "That emerald is rather awkward" she said to the pony sitting in front of her, MoonSparkle then got a carrot out of her bag and started to chew on it

The pony near her happened to be Cardinal, she was 2nd above Emerald in popularity, and secretly wanted Emerald as a friend. "No,I think you are the one that is awkward, chewing on a book like that. Did you know that her mother gave that to her?" Celestia only knew how she knew about this. She probably overheard Emerald talking about it or something.

(edited)

"How dare you paki, how about i tell you what i think about your haircut" she growled before leaping at Cardinal and biting her hoof, "how you like me now she screached allowing her horn to glow orange, she bit hard into Cardinals ear before tossing a chair at Emerald, "You all want a peace of me" she added lashing out at another pony and becoming totally mad

"No, I'd rather not. But I do recommend giving a apology to Emerald. Giving that her mother is dead." Cardinal turned back to her math homework, smirking to herself.

---

Emerald grabbed her book and stuffed it in her backpack, and walked out suddenly nose with the teacher. "Please sir, I really have to go..." As if sensing her sorrow, the teacher stepped out of her way and she ran to the front office.

Edited by Aureity