open Music School

PinkieShyFlutterPie

(edited)

MillyMusic was sitting at a seat, she was early at music school. She was nervous, she wanted to meet somepony today...she was getting to nervous so went up to leave when she saw somepony walk in...

OOC: this is my first RPing and i wanted to try it out...don't know if the story is good...

Rules:

Not to much swearing i suppose a little bit is fine...but please don't

Keep this PG! 

When out of character use OOC: or ()

Post a pic of your pony, you don't have to but it would be better!  

This is MillyMusic, my pony! 

post-13331-0-02512200-1362456327_thumb.jpg

Edited by PinkieShyFlutterPie
  • Brohoof 2

MoonSparkle walks in with her telescope and sits down before glancing at all the musical instruments, "well their not going to be very good" she commented before walking into Millymusic "come on get out of the way" she growled using her magic horn to lift the silly pony that had just walked into her, she decided to keep Millymusic levitating for several hours to teach her a lesson 

MoonSparkle then opened her telescope and pointed it at the grand piano, she made sure everything was right before sending a large laser causing the wooden musical instrument alight, "dam thing hate doing that im not used to being a alicorn" she snorted before casting a water spell, instead of the fire going out it started to rain in the class

((Is ok if i join?))

Flare came into the room a sees it raining in the class. "Umm is it supposed to be raining like this in a class room" Flare said as he examines the classroom. "Other then seeing rain in the room its pretty nice in here" Flare said as he flys up and moves the clouds outside.

(edited)

OOC: anypony can join! :]

MillyMusic walks over to her seat "Hey you, with the telescope what was that for???  i was just trying to leave...what are you doing here making such a mess?" MillyMusic levitates a guitar over and starts tuning it "it is nice here till the pony with the telescope came here!" 

Edited by PinkieShyFlutterPie

"you have no idea how evil she can be" Flare mumbled as he went twords the piano. "Well i guess ill have to use the guitar" Flare said as he grabbed a guitar and tunes it a bit. "hopefully i still know how to play" Flare said as he played a bit. "Well i still know how to play"

MillyMusic goes over to talk to Flare "You know her? whats her problem?..." MillyMusic looks over at MoonSparkle and gives her a mean look then looks away and starts to play guitar "I love to play guitar. sounds like your good but if you need help i'm here...i have been playing since i was a filly."

"Shes a little crazy and she doesn't know how to do magic but i thought she did....she is afraid of ghosts also" Flare explained as he played Kryptonite on the guitar. "Yeah well i haven't played in a while cause i mostly played on the piano but that's well...burned up now" Flare said looking at the piano the at Moonsparkle

"Well i'm not good at magic but at least i can control it!" MillyMusic looks away trying to calm down then looks back "Ghosts? really? just wondering, how do you know so much about her? i have never seen her...tho i don't get out that often so maybe that's why" Milly went over to the other instruments trying to see what wasn't messed up "I play piano too...i was hoping to learn how to play the cello but she destroyed it" Milly said looking mad 

"Its a long story" Flare said surprised to see moonsparkle here. "Lets just say astronomy class was very interesting" Flare said as he remembered his Astronomy class. "She almost got me killed once over her 'conspiracy' of ghost" Flare said as he stopped playing the guitar

"Oh..wow okay.....so anyways" Milly said confused and changing the subject "What about you? the only thing a know abouy you is that you play guitar..." Milly says trying to make a friend that shes always wanted "I'll tell you about me...my name is MillyMusic and well i love music and play many different instruments and also sing a little.."

"Nice to meet you Millymusic my name is Flarebolt but most people call me Flare" Flare said smiling. "Anyways as you know i play the guitar and i also sing a little but i dont really sing much cause im embarrassed to sing" Flare said as he played Paint it black on the guitar.

"Hi FlareBolt, that's a cool name! you can just call me Milly..." Milly said smiling shyly "I love to sing...i want to become a singer...i have been saving up to go to manehatten...i hear some ponies become famous there" "So..whats your cutie mark? i can't really see it since your sitting down..." 

Flare stod up and showed his cutie mark a arrow on fire. "Please dont ask what it means its something i dont wanna talk or think about it" Flare said as he sat back down. "Manehattan...I heard the same to im hoping to become a musician over there...maybe i can help you" Flare said smiling a bit.

"Oh okay...sorry..uhm...its vary cool tho!" Milly said unsure on what to say to that "Mine is 2 music notes...because i love music" Milly said smiling and thinking back to when she first got it "Maybe....we could help each other to go to Manehatten!" Milly said excitedly 

"That would be great Milly" Flare said smiling again. "I also can play violin Octavia taught me a little bit on how to play but i dont remember much on how to play" Flare said thinking on whou would except him in Manehattan knowing tons of people will probably accept Mill...but Flare is barely known and he doesnt play music alot when it comes to playing in public even though he just did it wasnt a huge crowd.

"Octavia taught me violin a bit too! but she has been to busy to teach me more..." "Do you think we would have enough monkey to go to Manehatten...i have been trying to save up for years but...it just...it goes to fast" Milly says thinking about how she has to help pay for the food and things at her house where her and her sister lived "Even if we did get to go there...i..don't think anyone would like me enough to become popular...well i don't know.." Milly says thinking how Flare is awesome with a guitar and how everpony will probably like him more 

"M-maybe we can work together...you know...just a suggestion" Flare said thinking what he said was stupid in what he said. "Besides you might get more popular then me...even though i havent heard you sing yet" Flare said wondering even if he can still sing he hasnt sung sine he started learning guitar and hasnt sung since then. "You might have a better chance then me" Flare said

"That...would be fun..to work together!" Milly said shyly "I'm not sure about that...uhm well i could sing something...i guess" Milly said shyly, wondering if he would think she was good "i haven't heard you sing ether..." "I don't think so..." Milly said thinking about how she has never sang in front of a crowd...wondering if people would even like her 

"Do you have any request" Flare said looking at Milly with a smile before her started singing for the first time in months he sang  "into the night" by Nickleback and played the guitar as he remembered the song from heart as it was his favorite song he first learned to sing a play.

"Wow, you sing....amazingly! uhm i mean well yea.." Milly said shyly "of course everypony would love you in manehatten!" "Do you have any requests for me to sing? hehe" Milly said thinking about a song to sing... "I know, i'll sing a song Pinkia Pie taught me..you know her right? she knows everypony! anyways the song is called Smile" Milly starts singing "My name is MillyMusic......" and goes on singing the song 

Flare stopped playing and listens to Milly sing. "W.....wow" Flare said as he played along with the singing of the song. "and she says im better then her she has a beautiful voice" Flare said out loud not noticing others can hear him. "Im glad no one can hear me now

"Y-you like my singing? you think...i have a...beautiful voice?..thank...you.." Milly says blushing "Oh look class is almost over...we...talked through it all...i hardly even noticed it started haha.." "So um what are you doing after music school?" Milly says hoping she could talk more 

MoonSparkle gets annoyed that everyone starts to talk about her she coughed several times "this isnt a dating site, were meant to be learning music" she growled before using her magic and picking up several instruments, "like this" she said before starting to play a tune, she then decided to play the drums and jumped on one of the bases "so how this word" she muttered before bashing a pole against the side and making a racket  

"ugh what are you talking about? we...were learning, we were telling each other things we have learned!" MillyMusic says madly "You call that music? what is wrong with you? why are you so rude?!" Milly says looking at MoonSparkle thinking about why she has to be the center of attention and thinks shes all that 

"Yeah she can be annoying also" Flare said as he putted the guitar away. "be right back" Flare said as he headed over to Moonsparkle and took the drum sticks away. "If your gonna learn to even play music get something your good at t least" Flare said as he places the drumsticks where they belong.