open Music School

PinkieShyFlutterPie

"Hi Thunder Dash, i'm MillyMusic but you can call me Milly i'm a unicorn from ponyville! I love the piano but my favorite instrument is guitar. Cool cutie mark!" Milly said "What is that something? haha" Milly said laughing a bit and wondering what it could be.

@@TBB Symphonia

OOC: Hey, feel better soon! that's okay your leaving i get it. It was fun RPing with you!

• Brohoof 1

Thunder Dash then contracted all the muscles in his body and electricity started forming around his body. He then the electricity to pick up and levitate some nearby sheets. He then laid them down to rest on the table they were laying on. "I've had this ability since I was a young colt." Thunder Dash said. 

"W-wow! thats really awesome!" Milly said wondering how he does it "Even though i'm a unicorn i can hardly even do spells.." Milly said "Uhm anyways we should be getting to Manehatten soon!!" Milly said excitedly looking out the window "Is everypony ready? we should be getting there soon!" 

"Hay yeah!" Thunder Dash said standing up then sitting back down realizing he was the only one to stand up. He then thought about the various things to do in Manehattan. He also thought about visiting his cousin Storm Rush who also lived there. He then realized he forgot his bag with some of his own sheet music back in his house. "Aw ponyfeathers." He said to himself. "Oh nevermind." He said gathering some electricity. He then made the bag appear on his lap. 

"How did you-oh never mind" Milly said confused at how Thunder Dash can do that "We are entering Manehatten!! I'm going to the front of the train to see how it looks" Milly said excitedly wondering how Manehatten would look since Milly had been dreaming to go there forever 

Thunder Dash looked at all of the buildings as the train was preparing to stop. He looked in his bag and saw all of the compositions he made. He also wondered if Octavia was in town so they could to a jam session. He also thought about Vinyl Scratch who was supposed to be DJing a party that night. 

"Hey, you sound like my friend Quinky Bolts! He's a pegasus, too, and he has the ability to force electrons' movements. I'm Splash. I'm from....the outer lands...and Ponyville, but I was raised in Canterlot. I'm cursed...but I can't say unless asked about it. I sing and play a tad of piano and guitar," Splash introduced.

"Looks like we are here" Flare said as he wen into the train car and saw a new pegasus he never saw before. "Oh hello there my name is Flarebolt but you can call me Flare whats your name" Flare said as he saw Aquaris get up. "Hi my name is Aquaris or Aqua whatever you want to call me it's nice to meet you" Aquaris said as the train stopped. "We are here everypony" Vinyl said as she called everypony so they could get off the train.

Splash trotted off the train. It's as if nopony heard the bit I said about  being asked about my curse....She checked her luggage to be sure that Conrad was still there. He was and she tucked him deeper in the bag to be sure he'd stay that way.

"Where to first?" Splash asked Flare.

"Well I need to head somewhere actually cause I need to go to a party that I am DJing tonight so see you ponies later" Vinyl said as she headed off. "Well I suggest we head to a music store...if that's ok with everyone else" Flare said looking at everypony else. "I heard about you being cursed what do you mean about that" Flare whispered to Splash. "Well im fine with a music store to tell the trtuh but im not in this class so im leaving...see you later Flare" Aquaris said as he trotted off twords somewhere.

Thunder Dash headed towards a near by music store. He noticed a nice electric guitar in the window. "Dang it! Why is it that I'm starting to forget things?" He asked himself. He then made his guitar case with his guitar appear. He then decided to go jam in the streets of Manehattan. He then took out his guitar and made his amp appear: A 75-watt Line 6 Spider IV. He then started to play some tunes. 

"My story goes like this: My magic was born Black Magic. My ancestor was cursed, but it passed to me and my twin. My brother got immunity to my magic and most weak magics and I was stuck with the curse itself. My magic is affected by my emotions, like extreme anger or embarrassment. It becomes too powerful for me to control when it does, and you can probably guesss what happens after that. I...I...accidentally killed my boyfriend with it. He tried to stop it, but was overwhelmed," Splash admitted.

Thunder Dash finished a tune and heard a pony talking about dark magic. He was very interested. But when he heard that that pony had killed someone with it, he was deeply shocked. He flew as fast as he could and stopped right in front of the pony. "What?! You killed a pony with...black magic?" He asked in shock. 

"on accident. His talent was in taking in unseen forces and replacing them with an emotion. His name....was Joy Splatter. He always made me laugh. One day...my brother made me really, really mad. He became engaged to the Runaway Princess. I hated him. My magic reacted and I tried to run with it elsewhere to save everpony, but Joy...tried to stop it with his talent. He died and the magic destroyed Bridle Straps. My brother had already ushered everpony else out, so they were all saved any way. And, to stop myself before Joy came, I tried to commit suicide..." Splash fearfully recollected.

"You don't have to talk about it anymore if you don't want to Splash" Flare said trying to make Splash smile. "Don't worry about it you don't have to continue talking about it if it make you feel uncomfortable" Flare said. "Come on let's have some fun where would you like to go Splash" Flare asked Splash trying to make her happy.

Oh yay were here I'm so excised to start seeing this place I never been here before so now lets start exploring Mainhatten I would really like to look around if that's ok with you guys well I guess that I'm off now if I can go exploring that would be fun.

Milly walked in the room where everypony was excitedly "WE ARE HERE!!" she said so excitedly "I guess everypony knows that tho! haha!" Milly couldn't hold her excitement "Oh hey so what is everypony talking about?" Milly said calming down "And also, where do we go first?!" Milly said jumping up and down  

"Well I was thinking on checking out my old home seeing if it is still there but I thought we should head on to the music store first to see if there is anything there" Flare said as he started to trot on over to the music store where he was greeted by the store clerks. "Heh...I still have friends that remember me at least.

Milly saw the way Thunder Dash looked at her and felt embarrassed but quickly forgot it because how excited she was. She fallowed Flare to the music store and looked around all the awesome stuff and wished she had money to buy something "This place has the coolest stuff!" Milly shouted then covered her mouth knowing that she had said that a bit to loudly 

"I might go give my cousin Storm Rush a visit. He hasn't seen me in a while. Just after I do a little bit of jamming and other stuff first." Thunder Dash said as he continued to ready his guitar to be in the best shape it could possibly be for the upcoming days. He knew he was gonna be using it a lot. 

OOC: can I have my character join? He's basically me as a pony, so he already plays music at a professional level.....maybe he could be a student teacher or something?  Any way, let me know if I am in or out!  This seems like it could be fun!  You can find a link to my OC in either my signature or my profile! 

Milly looked around the music shop then found a awesome guitar she really wanted so she got out all the money she had been saving to but it.

OOC: can I have my character join? He's basically me as a pony, so he already plays music at a professional level.....maybe he could be a student teacher or something?  Any way, let me know if I am in or out!  This seems like it could be fun!  You can find a link to my OC in either my signature or my profile! 

OOC: Yes you can join, but right now we are on a school field trip to Manehatten. You could be a student or a teacher! just as long as you can try to fit him in to the story :) 

(edited)

He then hooked it up to his 75-watt Line 6 spider IV and started to take a few test runs through the channels on the amp. He then looked up at Milly. "This amp here, is one of the best amps in the market. Unfortunately it costs a lot of bits and I had to work my flank off to earn this baby of mine." Thunder Dash explained as he got out a foot pedal from his bag. 

(OOC: Line 6 Spider IV image found here: http://origin-static.musiciansfriend.com/derivates/19/001/326/013/DV020_Jpg_Jumbo_620210_front.jpg)

Edited by Thunder-Dash

Flare saw the guitar Milly was looking at. "You gonna buy that Milly" Flare asked as he went over to the store clerk and talked to him after a while Flare came back. "SInce I know the people who own this store I got a deal and they told me you can get it for free Milly" Flare said to Milly.